The Battle of Manhattan Part One

Song of the chapter 

Go to War by Nothing More (Goes with Chapter) 

Quote of the Chapter

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories ~  Sun Tzu 

For those confused about why Hermes betrayed Percy it is simply because Tristan turned Hermes against Percy by bringing up Luke and a number of other things. Also the troop transports that will be on in the chapter will be like the ones the Clones used in Star Wars (The one the travel on in revenge of the Sith when Mace Windu and them go to kill the Chancellor)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe, Noble team and the four generals of the army of over ten thousand. Two thousand for each general led all by Zoe, it fell to her to make the strategies up as she was going to be appointed queen, it was a decision made by all the sons of Chaos and Chaos himself as his three remaining sons will be ruling Earth after the Olympians are defeated. 

"Alright so we will use this bridge, this bridge, this bridge and this bridge to enter the area of Manhattan, General Sid you and I with the help of your men will attack Queens-borough bridge and take it, General Lee take your men and take Queens mid-town tunnel, General Riley you have Lincoln tunnel and General Braken take the Holland tunnel. Noble team you guys will be securing Camp Half-blood, they will most likely be children so just tie them up and bring them to the helicopter where they will be transported to Genesis for the duration of the war. After that you will split up and than help the bridges be taken." Zoe carefully explained her plan. 

"My Queen with all due respect we would not need Noble teams help taking the bridge, we out number them a thousand to one!" General Braken exclaimed. 

"Yes while that is true they still have their gods, I doubt they will stay out of the fight for their thrones. Ares their god of war will be out and maybe even Athena or all of them I doubt Hera and Aphrodite will be fighting but most likely be the last stand for the Olympians but instead of fighting they will probably beg for their lives. Also Chaos wants a gun free zone." Zoe explained to the general who turned red from embarrassment before nodding in acceptance. 

"Also Stephan and I will work together and make all the mortals in the area fall into a deep sleep like Fury mentioned Morpheus doing when he defended Olympus thousands of years ago." 

The generals nodded knowing now that the mortals wouldn't be in the way.  

Zoe looked around and looked at the strategy board before saying. "Shall we begin?" 

About four hours after the meeting Zoe was about to board sectors one's ship even though she was still the leader of Noble team she decided not to go to camp half-blood with them as commanding her army is the bigger stake. She trusted her family to make all the right decisions and knew that Noble team will take camp half-blood and than take the fight to the Olympians. But Chaos stopped her. 

"This is it Zoe, everything Noble team has been striving for, everything Michael has been striving for. I know everyone will make him proud and when you need him the most he will be there for you, I promise." Chaos said to his daughter in law cryptically. 

Zoe tried to say something but as she opened her mouth the bay door closed the last thing she saw was Chaos give  her a sad smile as a tear leaked out of his eyes. 

~~~~~ 

Annabeth Chase and the rest of her friends could be found kneeling  in the throne room of the Olympians in full battle armour awaiting their instructions on how to counter the imminent attack by the spawns of Chaos.