A Declaration of War

Song of the Chapter 

Welcome Home ~ Coheed and Cambria 

Quote of the Chapter

People will always judge you. That doesn't mean you have to pay attention to them. ~ Anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fury stared at at the grey orbs of his ex that were shining with excitement and sorrow. 

"Perseus Jackson died. I am Fury." 

"No I would never forget your face Percy, why did you tell us you died?" Annabeth said walking toward him in a daze. The rest of the seven and the gods staring at their legendary demigod in awe. 

Fate and Stephan walked in front of Fury with their helmets off standing defensively in front of Fury. 

"You will not touch him, Athena spawn." Fate spat at her. 

Annabeth looked taken aback. "What? You can't stop me, he is my soul mate." 

"You cheated on me Annabeth, I fell into the depths of Tartarus for you and how did you repay me? You cheated on me with the bastard that killed the only mother I ever known." Fury spat at her. 

"Yes but Percy we were together for so long, I needed to know you were the one for me!" Annabeth said while smiling. 

Zoe also stepped forward, her helmet off too. "You will stay away from us, you psychopath, just because you have been with some one for so long doesn't mean that you have to try and test that you actually love them.  I lost my soul mate and he is never coming back and for you to say that and toss him away like a piece of garbage is a disgrace to love." 

Aphrodite nodded while Artemis gasped in delight and ran to her ex lieutenant. "Zoe how are you here?" 

"Chaos brought me back to be a warrior for his elite team. There is only eight in the universe at a time and our ranks only replenished if one of us fall in battle." Zoe said smiling sadly at her former mistress after embracing the moon goddess. 

"But there are only five of you?" Athena questioned. 

"Yes we lost three of our members fighting Deus across the universe." Fate explained. 

"You! I killed you!" Aphrodite shrieked. 

Fate scoffed. "Yea well tough shit I am back and the second eldest son of Chaos." 

"All of you are children of Chaos?" Athena asked in disbelief.

"No, my father is Atlas and Doc is from a different planet." Zoe said, twiddling with her sniper scope. 

"So you guys must be here to recruit the best swordsman in the universe, which is me!" Tristan boasted while flexing. 

Fate, Stephan and Fury all started laughing loudly and Zoe and Doc tried to suppress their smiles. 

Tristan's face turned furious. " I am the most amazing swordsman and the most attractive guy on the planet." 

He walked up to Zoe and put his arm around her. "You know you want me on your team beautiful." 

Zoe spun around and brought her arm down on an overextended elbow, breaking his arm. "I am a queen, you idiot. If my king was here he would rip your head off your body with his bear hands." 

Artemis squealed in excitement before stopping. "You are married Zoe?" 

"I was engaged yes." 

"To Fate, Stephan or Percy?" Artemis questioned, looking at the brothers distrustfully. 

"None of them Artemis, to their older brother." Zoe said sadly, something Artemis and literally everyone in earshot picked up on.