|Chapter 1|

Grayson's POV:
Ah I remember the first day my god-sister was born. On May 25, 2011 Isabella was born. I remember like it was yesterday, I was 11 years old. I was waiting in the waiting room with with my mom, dad and Ethan. I was getting tired so I yawned and laid my head on my moms shoulder. Then my eyes closed slowly. Ethan was fast asleep on my fathers shoulder. Then immediately I woke up.

"How long have I been sleeping for mom?"
"30 minutes"
Then we got interrupted by Mr. Smith
"SHES GOING IN LABOR!"

Then Ethan jumped out of his skin.

"What time is it?" Ethan and I said.

"It's 9:00 P.M Grayson and Ethan"

Then I waited with my brother, mom, and dad for 3 hours for my mothers best friend to give birth to a girl! Then we waited for another 30 minutes.

"Are you waiting for Mrs. Smith and Mr. Smith?" A nurse said.

"Yes!" we all said.

"You can now see them they are in room 206!"
I saw her she was so small. She had very little hair on her head, super tiny hands, and tiny feet. I just knew that she was the cutest baby I have ever seen.
"Can I hold her Mrs. Smith is that okay?" I asked

"Oh of course you can you're the God-Brother!" Mrs. Smith said.

"Thank you!" I excitedly said.

"I need help with a first and middle name have any ideas?" Mrs. Smith questions.
"I like Isabella for a first name. I like Paige for a middle name." I said.

"Those are wonderful names Grayson! I will actually name her Isabella Paige Smith." Mrs. Smith said excitedly said.

"Thank you for helping!" Mrs. Smith
said.

Then I held Isabella in my arms I will have a wonderful relationship with my God-Sister!
Sorry that was short like I said the first three will be short. I hope you like this chapter starting out in a wonderful way! Let's see what happens in the next chapter! :))))