|Chapter 19|

Grayson's POV:
Today is Isabella's 17 birthday. I'm so excited for her. I made her, her favorite food pancakes! Then I opened her door quietly and sat the plate down on her table quietly. I walk over to her bed. I sat on the ground.
"Happy Birthday Isabella." I said.
Her eyes opened and she smiled, "Thanks Grayson. Pancakes for me?!" Isabella said.

I responded, "Yes they are all for you Isie. What do you want to do today with Ethan and I?"

Isabella said,"Well whatever we do together it makes me happy!"

Then I heard footsteps run upstairs, It was Buddy! He had his tongue sticking out and he jumped onto the bed, it was quite a big jump for a little pup like him. He then got comfortable in Isabella's lap. He barks at Isabella happily. I kissed Isabella on the cheek and she smiled. While Isabella went to the bathroom I looked on her phone. She had texts from some boy. I read the texts what she texts him and what he texts her is unbelievable!

(I Isabella R RJ)

R- Heyyyy beautiful!

I- Hey sexy!

R- Happy Early 17th birthday Isabella!

I- Thanks! You're coming over tomorrow because it's my B-Day right?

R- Definitely!

I- I hope the boys don't mind when you come.

R- What boys?

I- My God Brothers.

R- They supervise you right?

I- Yes they do. Grayson doesn't know that I'm 17, well he does but he still thinks I need to live with supervisors. He's stupid I just want to move the hell out of this place.

Right when I read that text my heart sank. I then closed out of iMessage and I set her phone back down. Then I start to gulp down my tears as Isabella comes back into her room.

"Gray what's wrong?' Isabella asked.

"You wanna know what the HELL is wrong with me!" I yelled.

"Grayson what is wrong?" Isabella yelled.

"You texing a boy I don't know saying I'm stupid for PROTECTING you from duchebags! I want to make sure YOU DON'T GET HEARTBROKEN!" I said yelling with tears in my eyes.

"GRAYSON! YOU WENT ON MY PHONE AND LOOKED AT MY MESSAGES?? THAT'S PRIVATE INFORMATION!" Isabella yelled.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS I'M TIRED OF BEING YOUR FUCKING GOD-BROTHER IF YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO KEEP ME THEN YOU HAVE TO RUN AFTER ME!" I yelled.

I just stormed out of her room and grabbed my car keys. As I ran out I saw a boy trying to come into the house.
"DON'T FUCKING STEP INTO THAT HOUSE!" I yelled to RJ.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DUDE?" RJ yelled.
"YOU! NOW DELETE ISABELLA'S PHONE NUMBER AND DRIVE BACK HOME!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.
"DUDE YOUR'E NOT MY MOM I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!" RJ yelled.
"NO YOU CAN'T I'M 23 AND THATS 3 TIMES YOUR AGE!" I yelled.
I made a swing and it hit his face. His face got really red and he swung back another hit to me. I pushed him to the ground. I started to punch him right in front of Isabella's house. Isabella came out and saw me beating up RJ.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING GRAYSON!" Isabella yelled.
I looked up at her a tear fell down to my cheek and I backed off him. He got up and ran to Isabella.
"I'm sorry Isabella is he ruining your Birthday?" RJ asked in a snooty way.
"Yes!" Isabella said in a snooty way as well.
I tried to go back into the house but RJ stopped me.
"You were just leaving." RJ said.
I turned around. I'm such a failure. I let a boy maybe twice her age talk to her. I got into my car, started the engine, backed out of the driveway, drove, and well cried.
I got a call from Ethan.
(Bold is Grayson, and Ethan)
Where are you Gray?
I'm driving
Where Gray?
Somewhere Isabella won't find me.
I sometimes just give up and this time it's for real
Gray don't say that please!
NO ISABELLA IS SO FREAKING HARD TO HANDLE!
Gray teenagers are like that we were once teenagers now we're men, we're adults.
(I parked my car and talked to Ethan)
You're right Ethan. I was just really heated.
Yeah I woke up from you and Isabella yelling Grayson.
I'm sorry Ethan.
It's fine Gray.
Now turn around where you are and head back home.
Okay Ethan.
I'll take care of RJ don't worry.
Alright see you soon bye Ethan.
Then I hung up and I turned around heading home. 
Ethan's POV:
I went into my room while I talked to Grayson. I hung up the phone and I heard things in Isabella's room. I opened the door without knocking. They didn't know I was in there. I at least cracked the door a little to see what was happening.
"RJ. STOP RJ I MEAN IT!" Isabella yelled.
"WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR LITTLE MOUTH AND NO ONE WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS." RJ said loudly.
Then I saw Isabella in tears as RJ is on top of her. I barged in the room. I pulled RJ off of Isabella no clothes on him nor Isabella.
I then grabbed him by the ear pulling him out of her room. I then still pulling his ear I brought him outside. I let go of his ear once we were on the front porch.
"YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU SHOULD'NT BE DOING THAT. YOU WILL NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER STEP FOOT ON THIS PROPERTY EVER AGAIN. DELETE ISABELLAS NUMBER! GET OFF THE PROPERTY NOW!" I yelled.
I pushed him off the porch still there's nothing on him and I storm inside the house back to Isabella's room. I saw her shaking. She had nothing but her bra on. 
"I should have listened to Grayson."
Isabella whispered.
"It's not your fault. He won't be coming back." I said.
Then I heard footsteps starting out quite then it got super loud. It was Grayson in tears. He burst into even more tears when he saw Isabella hurt.
"Isabella.." Grayson said.
Grayson's POV:
"Isabella.." I said.
She didn't respond but she was shaking. She was in tears. Then she spoke up.
"I'm sorry Grayson." She said getting up and coming towards me.
"No I'm sorry Isabella." I said.
I kissed her on the cheek. She put underwear on and just sat on her bed in silence.