|Chapter 15|

Grayson's POV:
Cathrine left to go back home. I went into Isabella's room. I knocked on her door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Grayson."

If you're wondering where the mom is she died :( from a car accident so Grayson has to watch Isabella.

"Okay you can come in."

I saw Isabella on her phone. She was looking at something. I went over her shoulder to see what she was looking at.

"You're looking at old pictures of Ethan and I why?"

"Because you interest me and I want to see what you looked like my age and younger."

"I looked like this since I was 15."

Isabella's POV:
I smiled at Grayson. He walked over to my bed and sat down. He grabbed my hand and held it.

"I hope this doesn't make you mad Gray.."

"What?"

"Luke raped me more than once."

His face heated up and he stormed out of my room.

Grayson's POV:
I was so pissed. I called Ethan to come over and watch Isabella. I know where I was going. I was gonna force myself into a car crash. I swerved and my car spun. When my car stopped I called Ethan. I was soon immediately taken to the ER. I thought I might have actually almost had a near death experience. I told the nurse to call Ethan.

Ethan's POV:
I got a phone call from the LA hospital and I answered it.
"Are you Mr.Dolan?"

"Yes, why?"

"You're brother is here you need to come now."

Then the nurse hung up.

I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Isabella grab your purse!"

"WHY?" She yelled

"JUST GRAB YOUR FU**ING PURSE! MY BROTHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND COULD BE DYING!!"

Isabella quickly got her purse and we drove to the hospital.

"How may I help you?"

"My brother Grayson Dolan?"

"He's in room 248."

I ran holding Isabella's hand. We found his room Isabella was so heart broken.

Isabella's POV:
I saw Grayson laying there sleeping. All beat up I ran quickly but quietly.

"Please don't die Grayson.. Please you and Ethan are the only people I have."

He opens his eyes and sees me crying. He runs his fingers through my hair and he signals Grayson to come in with the other. The nurse came in.

Ethan's POV:
I saw the nurse come in.

"So we ran some tests and Grayson can go home in three days. He has a broken arm but we can fix that in no time."

"Thanks. For telling me."
The nurse left.

"Thank god! Grayson I thought they would give us worse news!"
That's the chapter guys what did u think? I thought it was a little sad but it ended good :). Don't worry next chapter will be better. Meaning nice thoughts.