|Chapter 23|

Filler Chapter:
Ethan's POV:
Grayson was totally pissed. He was so upset. He was mad I didn't understand that, that night he was drunk. He's never been drunk. He's only had a few shots of beer and alcoholic beverages. But he's never been drunk until a few nights ago. I didn't keep track of him so he goes to the bar in our apartment gets drunk and walks back to our apartment wasted. Really I don't understand what his problem is. He seriously didn't talk to me for a whole month. He was upset and I was thinking I needed to setup an appointment with a psychologist because he was really upset lately.

I woke up the next morning and I was the first one to talk again.

"Gray I setup an apartment with the psychologist and it's at 11:00." I said.

He just nodded his head and got ready.
Grayson's POV:
Ethan setup an appointment with my psychologist? I felt like I really needed it. I got on some clothes and drove to the psychologist. I sat down in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called.

A little kid comes up to me and says,"I miss my mommy."

"I do too kid. She's in heaven now." I said.

He pointed to the sky and looked at me I shook my head yes.

"Mommy will like you she's really nice." The little kid said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Jake." Jake said.

"Well my name is Grayson." I said.

Then I see a beautiful woman walk out and walks to Jake. I looked at her with heart eyes.

"Mommy this is Gwayson." Jake said.

"Hi, I'm Samantha his mom as you can tell." Samantha said giggling.

"Your son is so well behaved, he's so nice too you sure raised him well." I said.

"Thank you Grayson your so sweet.
Jake here takes all his looks from me and his personality was from his dad." Samantha said.

"Did he leave you alone with Jake?" I asked.

"Yes he did he couldn't handle fatherhood when he's a 25 year old and won't suck it up. I haven't talked to him in 5 years." Samantha said.

"Hey here's my phone number maybe we can hang sometime with Jake."
I said.

She put her phone number in my phone and I put mine in hers. My name was called so I went into the office.