|Chapter 9|

Grayson's POV:
Then I walked up to Luke.

"You're a fu**ing bi**h! Why did you even date Isabella. You dated an innocent 16 year old how old are you really?"

"Uh...I-I-I-I am t-t-t-twenty."

I punch Luke. I punch him until he's grasping for air. We went outside to do this so we don't get executed from fighting in a store. Tears just started gushing from my eyes.

"Dude why are you crying?"

"You-You messed with my GOD-SISTER!"

"Did you ever?"

As I see Luke look down I knew that he did something horrible.

"I-I-I actually forced her to do it."

"You WHAT? DON'T EVER TOUCH A GIRL THATS FOUR FU**ING YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU! ITS FINE TO DATE A GIRL TWO YEARS YOUNGER OR ONE BUT NOT FOUR!" I yelled as my throat was hurting.

"Now leave before I call the police!" I said

I grab Isabella and talk to her.

"Why didn't you tell me he raped you?"

"Because you would be disappointed."

"Not at you but the jerk that caused it to happen."

"Guys that are your age or older are much stronger than you think Isabella, older men have power. They think since they are bigger they can hurt you."

I just cry my heart has never hurt this bad.

"To me you're my daughter, I don't want you hurt, I don't want you're heart broken, and I want you safe."

Isabella hugged me really tight. Isabella stared into my eyes, I stared into hers. She just wanted me to kiss her. I don't know what's wrong with me but I kissed her in a way I wouldn't, like a boyfriend. I pulled backward I walked backwards into the mall again.

"Shit." I kept on repeating to myself.
"Shit shit shit shit SHIT!"

I messed up. Ethan comes over and sees me stressed as hell. I ran my finger through my hair.

"What's wrong Gray?"

"I-I-....I kissed Isabella.

"In what kind of way?" Ethan wonders

"In a way I was dating her."

"I'm gonna have an Uber take me home Eth here's my keys to the car drive Isabella home. I need time to think."
Okay guys that's this chapter! Hope you liked it drama drama drama! What will happen next episode?
:))))