|Chapter 13|

Grayson's POV:
I sat on the couch, thinking about Cathrine. Then the doorbell rang. I walked to the door tear stains on my face and tears in my eyes. It was Cathrine. Cathrine saw me super upset and heartbroken.
Cathrines's POV:
Grayson looked at me he opens the second door and he let me in. I lift his chin up. I kiss him on the cheek. I thought that I needed to comfort him and I will. I have never seen him cry that much ever since I met him.

"Don't worry Gray, I'll be here for you. So will Isabella and Ethan. You're ex is so rude. You're such a cute, funny, handsome, and thoughtful guy Gray. You make me laugh, smile, and happy. You are such a nice guy. I don't know why she broke up with you."

He wiped his tears from his shirt. He smiled and nodded his head. He gave me a hug and sat up.

I love Grayson.

Grayson's POV:
Cathrine is so nice. She didn't have to be with me and comfort me. But she did because she loves me. I just felt super bad. I needed someone to talk to and I talked to Cathrine. She also started to tear up. All I knew is that my ex is never coming back into my life. I love Cathrine.
Thanks for reading this chapter. Starting to get more ideas in my head. Hope you liked this. What will happen next you will see. :)