|Chapter 7|

Mrs Smith cried, "Oh honey I'm so sorry...You really loved him didn't you?"

Isabella replied with tears in her eyes, "Yes mom I really loved him. He was so kind and so sweet. I thought the relationship would last."

Grayson's POV:
As I looked at Isabella, crying her heart out I felt so bad. I wanted to take her out for dinner, talk to her, make her feel better, and catch up.
Her mom left the room, Isabella said something that really surprised me.
"Grayson....I....like you."
"Not in a God-Sister way."
She wipes her tears away. She hugs me, like she didn't want me to let go.

"Isabella. I don't know why a guy would break up with a beautiful girl like you. You have everything a guy would like in a girl."

I got a FaceTime call from Ethan:
Ethan: Hey Gray what's wrong with baby Isabella?!
Grayson: Her boyfriend broke up with her.
Isabella: Hi *sniff* Ethan *sniff*
Ethan: Cheer up Isabella! Come on I'll come over tomorrow and we will reunite again together God-Brothers and God-Sister okay?
Isabella: Yeah *sniff* that sounds good.
Grayson: Yeah! We will go to the mall and have lunch there! Does that sound good? Isabella? Eth?
Ethan and Isabella: Yea!
Isabella: I could use some new shoes and clothes.
Ethan: Alright it's a plan? Is 10:00 fine?
Grayson: Yeah!
Ethan: Okay see you tomorrow!
Ethan: And Isabella?
Isabella: Yeah?
Ethan: He wasn't worth it.
FaceTime call: ended 5:62
Isabella's POV:
Grayson is so nice. I'm glad my mom picked Grayson and Ethan as my God-Brothers. Grayson knew how to make me feel better. Ethan told me funny stories.
Grayson's POV:
Isabella was just looking through her phone scrolling through the pictures She and Luke took while her head was laying on my chest. She eventually fell asleep so I picked her up, and put her in her bed putting the covers on her. I got the rocking chair from my room and brought it into her room. I sat there in the dark wondering if Isabella needed me to lay right next to her like I always did. I walked to the other side of her bed, took my shirt off and got under the covers.
Isabella's POV:
A ray of sunlight woke me up in the morning. I saw Grayson just opening his eyes as I opened mine.
"Good morning Isabella." Grayson said in his morning husky voice.

"Good morning Gray." Isabella said
Grayson's POV:
I just noticed that I actually slept through the night with a 16 year old. I run my hands through my hair.
"Sh*t!" I said stressfully

I got on my shirt quickly. I ran out of her room. Then I went outside for a walk. But I stop my walk when I hear Isabella's voice.

"Grayson, wait!"

"Just go back inside and get ready. I'm taking a quick walk. You're mom will be worried if you're not in the house. Ethan should be here any minute. I'll see you inside."

Wow! There has been a lot of drama! What do you think will happen next comment here before you read the next chapter what you think and see if you're right! Hope you liked this chapter! ;) (: