|Chapter 18|

Grayson's POV:
Buddy is here laying with me in my bed right now. His little furry body is on my shirtless chest. He was licking my face. Then I saw him jump off my bed and go to my closed bedroom door. He wants his food. I opened my door and I quickly and quietly went down stairs with my puppy. He jumps out of my hand and his small little feet run to his food. I went and sat on the couch waiting for him to jump onto the couch. I was on my phone for a while and I look at the ground. I see his little head tilted looking at me in awe. He sticks his tongue out and wiggles his tail. He jumps onto my lap. I smile as his tongue is still sticking out. Then Ethan comes down and sees Buddy.
"Come here Buddy, come here boy!" Ethan said.
Buddy gets off my lap and runs to Ethan. Buddy scratches his little paws on Ethan's legs. Ethan smiles and looks up at me. He picks up Buddy and sits next to me. Buddy then gets comfortable in between us and he yawns in a high pitched voice and fell asleep. Then Isabella comes from her room. She comes to me.
"Good morning Gray." Isabella said.
"Good morning Isabella, how did you sleep?" I asked.
"I slept okay." Isabella said.
When Buddy hears Isabella's voice he wakes up. He gets up on his hind legs and jumps scratching Isabella's legs with his paws. She picks him up and smiles. She puts him in his bed and squeezes in between Ethan and I on the couch.
Isabella's POV:
I look and Grayson he's still on his phone. He seems to be tweeting more.
@graysondolan:
I like playing the piano but I'm not good at playing the piano.
@graysondolan:
Today's about to be a good af day!
He looks up at me and smiles. He kisses my cheek. He texts me when he can literally talk to me, I'm right next to him.
Left Grayson and Right Isabella

Hey Isabella!
                                     Hey Gray!
So are you okay Isie?
           No, my father and mother aren't in my life.
I know how hard that might be but I'm here so is Ethan.
                                 You're right Gray
I'm always right Isie
                            Yeah you're right