|Chapter 26|

LAST CHAPTER! Sequel is called "Life as Mrs. Dolan" that is coming soon. Let's get on to the last chapter!

Isabella's POV:
Finally, what seemed like forever I'm finally graduating. I'm already at school so is Grayson waiting for my name to be called so I could go up and share my speech.

"Isabella!" My principal said and I walked up grabbing my diploma and hugging my principal.

"Class of 2018. I'm so sad yet excited to leave this school. I've made awesome friends, and had a blast here. I'm ready to start a future with myself and my boyfriend Grayson. I hope to see you guys somewhere along this journey and let's have some fun!" I said.

At home

As Grayson and I walk into the house he immediately pushes me onto the couch.
"Now we can have fun." Grayson said breathing on my face.
"Hmmm. What type of fun?" I asked sarcastically.
"This." Grayson said picking me up and taking us to his room and he shuts the door and locked it.
Grayson throws me on his bed and gets on top of me grabbing my face and kissing me making it a make out session.
"Do you want to do this for real?" Grayson asked.
I nodded my head just wanting to do this. Grayson took off his shirt and pulled my gown off of me so I'm left in my tank top and my pants. He then took off my tank top and my pants leaving me in my bra and underwear.
30 Minutes Later.....
I woke up early and walked over to the pharmacy to get an early pregnancy test. I bought it and walked back inside and locked the door going back to Grayson's room seeing him still fast asleep. I walked into the bathroom to take the test. I was taking the test because most of the women in my family have not been able to have kids. I waited 15 minutes and I looked at the stick.
"OH MY GOD!" I yelled.
Grayson ran into his bathroom and looked at me.
"Are you? Um you know pregnant?" Grayson asked.
I nodded my head and handed him the stick. 
"Oh my god I'm gonna be a father! I'm GOING TO BE A FATHER!" Grayson yelled.

GUYS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS LOOK OUT FOR THE SEQUEL BOOK COMING SOON I LOVE YOU GUYS!