|Chapter 3|

Time really passed for Grayson. Isabella was turning 9! Isabella is such a fun kid for Grayson to hang out with!
"Where is Grayson?" Isabella asked

"He should be here any second!"

"Okay!"

"Thanks for coming Grayson she's gonna be excited to see you!" Mrs. Smith said.
Then immediately Isabella ran from out of the kitchen to Grayson at the door.
"Grayson! I've missed you!" Isabella excitedly ran over to Grayson.
Grayson's POV:
Isabella was a big girl now. Being a nine year old, that's crazy! I've been to every single one of her birthdays!

"How are you princessa?"

"I'm wonderful Grayson!"

As I looked at Isabella she has her eyes on her presents I got her. The only presents she got for her birthday but she was still thankful.

"Can I open presents mom?"

Isabella was so excited to open her presents.

"Thank you so much Grayson!"

"Oh you're welcome baby! You actually have one more present."

As she opened the last presents I hope she would wear it every day! It said Grayson's #1 God-sister!

"Thank you so much I will wear it everyday!"

"I'm glad you like it!"

"Hey Grayson can we walk for a second?!" Mrs. Smith said.

"Yeah sure."

So we went out of the living room and went into the kitchen.

"Can you watch Isabella on Thursday next week?"

"Yeah I would love to babysit!"

"Good...Good."

"I will be leaving after that, I won't see her ever again. I have to find a way to say goodbye to her.
Another cliffhanger guys! Hope you like this comment if you want. The story continues :))))))