|Chapter 10|

Grayson's POV:
As I have an Uber take me home I just wanted to text Isabella.
Grayson: Issie
Isabella: Yes
Grayson: Did that kiss mean anything to you today?
Isabella: Um.......
Grayson: Yes no a little a lot?
Isabella: Yes
Grayson: Yes to a little no or a lot
Isabella: Yes to a lot.
I kept on reading that over and over again. Does she like me? Does she hate me now? Should I actually go to the house?
*Skip the rest of the car ride*
So I got home safely. I had to film with Grayson for our Dolan Twins Tuesday. It was super hard to film with him. But I can't have feelings for a 16 year old that I have been a part of her life for those 16 years. I know she might have a crush on me but that's fine. It's worse when it's the other way around. I've never kissed a girl like that since high school. She's still in high school.
Ethan's POV:
I keep on looking at Grayson. At one point we had to stop filming. Sometimes it was hard to calm Grayson down especially that he has asthma. He was starting to act funny and I knew a asthma attack was coming up.
Isabella's POV:
I looked at Grayson I didn't know what was happening. I saw him grasping for air. He feels in his back jean pocket to get his inhaler. I hear Ethan talking to Grayson.
"Just focus on your breathing Gray don't worry about anything else just worry about focusing on breathing slowly."
Then eventually Grayson stoped. I kissed Grayson on the cheek and then went up to my room.
So this was short sorry. Lots of updates since it's Friday then Saturday  Sunday and Monday! Monday because it's (MLK DAY) it's 1-12-17 and I hope you liked this chapter!