|Chapter 25|

Grayson's POV
Here I am again at this state thinking about Isabella. My god why won't I tell Isabella I have feelings for her! She's gonna think I'm completely mad. I walk up to her bedroom door and knock on it.
"Come in." Isabella said softly.
I walk into her room and shut the door. I then walk over to her bed and sit down on the edge of it
"Isie....." i said. "You're probably gonna think I'm mad and crazy when I tell you this." I said looking down at my feet. "Okay I'm in love with you Isabella. You told me you liked me not in a God-Sister way and I ignored you. I didn't want to tell you I have feelings for you." I said.
Isabella said no word but scooted closer to me and my face, I did as well, and making it a make-out and not a kiss. It felt so right and so wrong. Once we broke our kiss Isabella looked at me and smiled.
"I love you too." Isabella said.
Next Morning
I made breakfast for Isie and I. She came downstairs in clothes for school. She grabbed her plate and started eating. I ate my breakfast and put my plate in the dishwasher.
"Come on Isie I have to take you to school." I said.
"Okay I'm ready." Isabella said.
She grabbed her backpack and I grabbed my lanyard with my keys and my glasses. I shut the door and locked it. Isabella was already in the car so then I started the car and we drove off. We parked and I got out of my side and at the same time Isabella got out of her side. Whenever I will take her to school I have to look like a geek. I had to wear my black glasses which were fake, black pants, a white shirt, and black suspenders. It made me look younger. I try to look like a sophomore in high school but does it work? We walk inside the school doors and she walks me to her locker.
"This is were I have to go Isie." I frowned. I then kissed Isabella on the lips and gave her a tight hug. I waved my hand good and headed out the door.
I drove back home and laid on the couch and decided to scroll through twitter and Instagram.
3 hours later..
I heard a knock on the door and I decided to answer it. I open it and see Isabella in complete tears . I put my hand around her back and shut the door and locked it.
"Baby what is wrong?" I asked.
"People saw me with you this morning... they called me stupid and I should date somebody more of a Jock. But I'm not going you're perfect for me and that's all that matters. Then they thought I was so stupid they did this...." Isabella said pulling her phone that was cracked into pieces.
"At school I was made fun of all the time Isie. Let's go to Apple and buy you a new phone okay?" I said.
She shook her head yes.
"I love you Isie." I said kissing her cheek.
I am so heated not only people are hurting my girlfriend, but they are hurting someone special to me very much.
"....And Isie..." I said. "Yes Grayson?" Isabella asked. ".....You can choose any phone color with any GB because I'm paying for it." I said. "Thank you so much Gray!" Isabella said hugging me.
"You're welcome baby girl." I said.
"Let's go get it now." I said. "Okay." Isabella said.
At the Apple Store
"Hi my name is Max is there anything I can do for you two?" Max asked.
"Um yes my girlfriend would like to buy a new iPhone." I said.
"What type of iPhone?" Max asked.
"A rose gold iPhone 7 32GB." Isabella said.
"Okay let me check if we have that in stock." Max said running to the back.
"Here's the last one in stock!" Max said.
"That will be $700." Max said.
"Do you have a SIM card already?" Max asked.
"Yes." I said.
"Okay thanks for coming have a wonderful day." Max said.
At the house
"Thanks again so much Gray!" Isabella said putting her SIM card from her old phone into her new.
"No need to thank me Isie it was my treat I wanted to do it." I said smiling.
"Isie." I said.
"What?" Isabella asked turning around showing me a big smile full of happiness.
"I just wanted to see that beautiful smile of yours." I said smiling as well.
"Thanks gray I like your smile too." Isabella said.
I took a pictures of Isabella and posted it on Instagram.
@graysondolan
She's loving the new iPhone i got her. She looks absolutely cute. 😊😁
@isabellaisawesome

That was the chapter and to bring sad news this book is coming to an end but there will be a sequel book! I love you guys bye!