Nothing but trouble

As the girl was coming towards us she was walking like she was trying to be someone she's not, like a model or something. "Is there a problem?" She asked as she did a pose and sticked out her hip. "I don't know you tell me." Danielle asked with a smirk on her face. I added in "I was just looking at your hair um.....what's your name?" She said "Tiffany, and tf you looking at any of me for?". I tried my best to keep my calm and kept saying to my self it's the first day just relax. Her and Danielle went back and forth and Danielle even stood up but before she could walk any closer, the teacher told them to sit down or leave. When she sat down Tiffany was still mumbling she want me and Danielle's head.
It wasn't even half way done with the school hours and I already had an enemy. The second bell rung and it was time for second period. Danielle doesn't have the same period as me this time so I walk alone to the gym. When we got in the gym I sat at the top of the bleachers and watched as the boys played basketball. The coach called me down to the floor to ask questions about my last school. As I answer I noticed this tall light skinned boy longing at me. I tried not to make it noticeable that I was looking so I peeked out the corner of my eyes. He was giving me the type of look that dug into your soul and gave u a little tingle. Then begin to lick his lips and grin, so I turned away. It was obvious he saw me staring. He started walking towards me when I sat down. I was so scared, praying that he wasn't coming. "Wassup I'm Julian." Then started talking about this party later on and invited me. "I don't know bc I'm really not allowed to go anywhere." I tried not to let the fact that my window was boarded up slip out as I carried on. He told me that was to bad because it was going to be lit and that I should really try to go.
"I'll think about it" I said as I started back glazing at the court.