The hide out

I quickly ran down stairs as I ignore the fact he was calling me. I grabbed my mom's keys and drove down town. Pulling into Danielle's drive way I got out and knocked on her door. I stood there for a good 5 minutes then she finally came to the door. I pushed her out of the doorway so I could come in as she asked what was wrong. Trying hard to explain everything as my voice started to crack and break. She asked me did I want to stay with her for a while, agreeing I looked at my phone and saw Julian was calling me. I looked at Danielle and she shakes her head so I answered it. "Were u at!" He asked as I told him I didn't think we should see each other anymore. He paused for a moment and said "...if your not here in 15 minutes ...I promise u that I will fuck your life up more then it already is." I hung up as I started to grab my things and leave. Before I reached the door Danielle stopped me and asked wtf was I doing. Explaining to her what he said she cut me off, " He ain't go do nothing he just talking and you dumb as fuck if you leave." Putting my stuff down I sat back in the bed trying to get it out my head. She poured me a drink and after I drunk it I was more relaxed.
Later on that night I got up and went to the bathroom. Washing my hands I threw water on my face looking in the mirror thinking why is all this stuff happening to me? I walked back down the hallway and as I passed Danielle's room I heard a loud bump. I put my head towards the door to listen if I heard something else. Opening the door slowly I walk into the dark room, as my socks begun to feel soaked. I turned on the light as I looked down and seen that it was a red puddle I was stepping in. Backing back I looked up and saw a trail leading to the bed. Something was under the covers as I walked up closer to the bed. Quickly pulling the covers off the bed I saw Danielle laying there with her throat cut open as her eyes stood still looking at me.
I screamed as I ran to the door but as soon as I made it half way, the door slammed and standing there was Julian with a machete in his hand. "Didn't I tell yo ass 15 minutes." He said as he started to come towards me. Not knowing what to do I ran to the window and climb out of it. Climbing up the ladder on the side of the balcony, he reached out the window and grabbed my legs. Struggling to keep my hands gripped onto the ladder I kicked him in the face. I felt that he had cut my ankle as I reached the roof. When i got up I turned around looking back at the edge hoping he wasn't coming up. As soon as I turned around he had pushed me. Flipping down the tiles I grabbed the edge as I stopped myself from flying off. Hanging off the roof he walked up to me and stood there in front of me. He cut on of my hands making me being able to hang on with one them. Crying out for help was no use, it seemed like the louder I yelled the more my fingers slipped. He looked me in my eyes "ughhh all you had to fucking do was just go with the shit, I mean you acting like yo mom would let you stay so you could be with me and yet you mad cause I killed the bitch!" All I could think about was how could I get myself into all of this and that there's really something wrong with him. He stepped on my hand pushed down on it as I screamed from the pain. "I think your ass should be with her then." He said as he lifted his foot up. Falling down I thought that it was all going to be over in 2 seconds. Before I could scream.......I hit the ground.