The party

The end of the day had came and we were all at the bus ramp waiting for the late loads. While we was waiting I met this girl named jina. As we was talking she started telling me about how she wasn't really dramafied but it's seems like it always finds a way to her. "This one girl started this rumor about me sucking this boy dick, but the thing is....I don't even know the boy!" We both started laughing and she asked was I going to the party tonight. I started thinking to myself that all of these people want me to go, but it'll be embarrassing if I told them I couldn't go because of my mom. "Yeah, I'm going it gonna be fun huh?" "Duh!! Take my number and text me your address, I have something u could wear if u want?" I told her sure as I hopped on my bus. When I got on the bus I couldn't believe it..........it was Tiffany's bus to! I started walking down the aisle and sat at the back of the bus. I could feel her and her sister looking at me from the front of the bus. Her sister didn't have much hair which made her look even more uglier. I waited as it was my stop to get off the bus and got off. I walked in the house to questions from my mom about how my day was. "Fine." I said as I walked to my room. I didn't wanna mention the party to her because I knew she wouldn't let me go. I texted jina and told her she could come at 7 when my mom leaves from work.
Ding dong I went and opened the door to see her with this baige dress in her hand. We went up stairs shower, did our makeup, and put on our outfits. As we walked out the door a group of boys picked us up. I was thinking to myself that i wasn't going to get in the car with all them niggas but I couldn't back out now. We pulled up at the party and got out . It was so many people there that it didn't make sense. The music was blasting and people were jumping left to right. I glanced around to see the people that was at our table earlier and even spotted sia and her friends.
     I started to walk over there to were Danielle and them were but someone grabbed my arm......