The mix up

Later on in lunch I realized that Julian was over there talking to Tiffany. I walked over there and tapped Julian on the shoulder. He looked at me like he didn't realize me. "Um hey " he said in a unsure voice. My heart dropped hoping that he was just playing and that it was just all fun. Then Tiffany butted in and said "what u got to do with Julian boo?" I re asked the same question to her but louder. As we argued Julian started to walk away without saying a word. She started to get louder and to get closer all in my face. I pushed her away from me into the table and she threw the tray at me. At that point.....all hell broke loose. She grabbed the sleeve of my shirt and tried to throw me but it snapped. I grabbed her by the hair and slung here closer to me across the floor. She scratched me on the forehead and it started bleeding as I was constantly punching her in the face. She kicked me off of her which gave me the perfect chance to put on my ring, which had diamonds bolded out of. I started punching her again and before I could get me last couple out one of the teachers grabbed me.
     As I sat in the office all I could think about was killing that bitch. She really had the nerve to try me like that. Thank god it was Friday. My mom finally arrived and picked me up. When I got in the car she asked what happened. I told her everything but I left out the part about Julian. I told her that she thought I was talking about her.
     I got out the car and went in the house. Then i noticed that my phone had vibrated, so I looked. It was a text from Julian asking was I ok. Am I ok? Really? I texted him back and went off. "Nigga how tf you gonna ask is I'm alright when your ass the reason it all happened?" I went on and on not giving him a chance to type anything. I stopped and thought for a second. Then I texted him and asked what did him and tiffany have going on. He said nothing but that was obviously a lie. He asked me can he come over to explain everything when my mom goes to work. I had to think about it for a while then I told he yeah.