Tragic

I turned around to see where the voice had came from but I couldn't match the voice with the faces on the bus so I got off and went in the house. As me and Julian walked in the house we saw my mom packing the rest of the things. We went up to my room and I put on some better clothes. He started to ask me why couldn't I just stay with one of my friends. I explained to him that my mom doesn't think I know them well or long enough for me to stay with them. He layed on the bed with a bothered look on his face as I layed on his chest. He ignored the fact that I was kissing on his neck and pushed me off of him. He pulled out a white powder wrapped in plastic. "If it's going to be your last day, we gotta do something to make u feel better." He took a snort and passed it to me. I pushed it away and told him that I couldn't do that. He gave me a look that felt like it was going threw my chest and taking my breathe. Slowly I took the plastic out his hand and tilted my head down. I breathed in and snorted the powder. When it went up my nose I felt like my nose was on fire. I looked up and saw Julian peek out the door, "your mom gone try some more ." As he laughed and pushed my head down to it. I snorted some more and started to feel dizzy. Julian picked me up and layed me in the bed and before I knew it I was sleep. As I was sleepy I had remembered about how my mom said we were leaving for New York tomorrow. Lord knows I didn't want to go but there was nothing I could do.
I woke up to the day light noticing Julian had left. I was guessing he went home or somewhere. When I got out of the bed I looked at the clock and noticed it was past 1 o'clock. Mom was suppose to wake me up at 9 so we could load up and leave. Guessing she changed her mind I thought as I walk to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before I hopped in the shower. When I got out I put the towel around me and walked out. With my body wet and my hair dripping water I walked down the hall calling my mom. I turned the corner to the stairs and walked down them slowly. When I turned the corner my heart dropped as I saw white tiles covered in blood but not just that...... but to see my mom laying beside it.......