The woods

I sat there stunned not knowing what to do. Slowly I tried to reach for the handle of the door, not taking my eyes off of him. Soon as I felt my finger tips at the door,he pushed the car in drive and took off down the road. He had to be pushing 150 down the road. Screaming and hitting him up side the head as I tried to make him stop the car. He slung his arm around making me fall back into the door. I tried to climb to the back of the car to go out of the back as he turned onto the highway going even faster. I got half way to the back and he grabbed me by the hair and slung me back into the front seat causing me to hit the window......causing me to burst it open.....causing half of my body to exit it.
Screaming in terror I tried to lean my body up to grab the mirror. As Julian grabbed my legs I started to think that if I just could die I wouldn't have to worry about where he would be taking me, what he would do to me, or if everything would all be ok or not. I kicked his chest causing him to let go of my leg as I pushed myself out the window. I hit the ground scrapping the side of my face on the asphalt. Stumbling to stand up I finally got upon my feet. Running across the highway trying to dodge the cars, I notice that Julian had ran over the rail and hit a u turn coming back for me. I ran into the woods looking back to see if I saw him. He stopped at the wood entrance and got out the car starting to run after me. I hide behind the tree holding my breathe so he wouldn't find me. Thinking to myself he's never going to leave me alone.