Julian?

I rushed to the phone and called the police as I layed her head on my knees, crying constantly. The ambulance finally arrived, they put her in and sped off down the road. I called Danielle and she rushed over in that raggedy Honda of hers. We flew down the road following the red and blue lights in the night. I layed my head between my lap hoping that she would be ok but I already knew how this was going it wasn't going to be good.
We got to the hospital and waited in the lobby for them to come tell us how she's going to be. As wee sat there I saw Julian and T sleezy coming threw the entrance. He hugged and sat down beside me as he comforted me. Ten minute later the doctor came threw the automatic door "Crandall?" He said as we all rushed up to him. "........I'm sorry" he said as he took off his classes and started to say that there wasn't much they could do. Before he got the rest off I fell to my knees cry rivers of tears.
We started to walk out of the hospital as Julian started to tell me that I could stay with him. I didn't know if that was a good idea or not but I agreed and we went back to my house. My head hurting from all of the crying I started to pack my things and put them in Julian's car. I got in the car and he drove off as I looked back at the house still thinking about the fact that my mom was gone. We got to his house and unpacked my things. His room looked as if he were in college were the bed isn't ever made.
The detective called me and told me that they were going to investigate the scene and get back in-touch with me. I grabbed some clothes and went in the bathroom to take a shower as Julian followed me in. He hopped in the shower with me and rubbed my back and started to kiss my shoulders. I wasn't really in the mood for sex but who knows I needed some how to get my mind off of everything. So I let him continued and as I always do I scratched his back leaving red marks. When he yelled it reminded me of the voice I heard that night. I pushed him away, got out of the shower and put on my clothes. I panted back and forth across the bathroom thinking to myself it can't be him, he wouldn't do that. I asked Julian were he was that night and he replied "at demire house". The fact that this all seemed strange and that it all could've been a coincidence was that that night after the party.....he said he was at home.....