Its time

We got to the beach and 100's of people were there already. Maultria turned on the music,playing Beyoncé's sorry, as we danced around. I spotted Julian coming over, thinking he was going to yell and spit as the usual..... when he came over before I got a word out he slapped me. I fell to the ground and tried to get up as he kicked me in the stomach. They pulled him off of me and walked him to the end of the road. Danielle asking me was I alright but I couldn't think about nothing but how it felt like my organs were coming up. The party kept going as me and jina walked on the edge of the ocean talking. Talking about how this girl named Megan was pregnant by this boy from bleckley that we bet she barely knew and how girls at school liked trains better then cars. She busted out laughing as when then started thinking about how they claim they bad and boujee  but be smelling like ass and coochie.
     Before we could get the part out about people getting mad over nothing, someone told us that the police had shut our party down. Jina and I really didn't care because we left anyways, so we started to walk back to her car. We got in and started to drive down the road and continued our conversation. We stopped at McDonalds to use the restroom. As I went in the bathroom I was hearing slight moaning noises coming out the last stall. Me being noisy I peeked under the stall to see krestina getting her pussy ate on the wall. I rushed out before they saw me trying to hold on my laugh as I ran out the door.
     Jina and I hopped in the car and started back down the road. As the music played a car came out of no where speeding up behind us. I told jina to sped up because the people behind us obviously didn't care if they were finna hit us or not. As she sped up they speeded up to. A high speed chase suddenly started. We were hitting curves, flying over railroad tracks, and even running over signs, but before I knew it the car had hit the back tire........and the car flipped.