One more time

I waited for Julian to show up at my house. It took about 3 hours for him to come but he came. He came in and tried to kiss me, but that wasn't going to happen so I back my head up and threw my hand up to push his face away. We went in the living room to talk about what's going on and as he told me I knew they were lies, because Danielle had already told me that he was going with Tiffany at the time. Not only that but he was also talking to one of Danielle's friends. I asked him why he acted the way he did when I called his name and even when he dropped me off home this morning. He replied "I wasn't in the mood earlier and I turned my head to fast the other time." He started to say he was sorry if he hurt me and didn't mean to do it as he kissed on my neck.
     I tried to make him stop but it felt to good. I knew it wasn't right considering he technically has a girl, but one more time can't hurt. He ripped my clothes off and unbuttoned my bra as he licked and sucked on my nipples. Then he began to lick on my stomach and next thing I know he was sucking on my clit. He came back up and slowly enter me as he bite my lip and I scratched on his back leaving red marks on his back. I tried to hold it in but I let out a loud scream as he sped up pushing my head against the head board. He picked me out up and started to go faster and felt cum running from me. We put on our clothes and went down stairs. I walked him to the door feeling like it was just gonna be the same thing over again.