Play time

...as I seen before my eyes.......Julian fucking Tiffany. I rushed out the room and my heart felt like it was torn into a million pieces in seconds. I walked down stairs as tears rolled down my face. Gently rubbing the tears off my face, I could hear Julian running down the stairs screaming my name. I slammed the door hoping to have caught his finger between it. I started to walk down the road despairing the fact that I was staying with Danielle tonight and started my walk home. 10 minutes of me walking and it felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. As I walked down the dark road I saw reflections of headlights on the trees. I couldn't make out who it was so I started to walk faster. Before I can get a chance to start running the car was right beside me. It was Julian.
     When I looked at his face and recognized him, I spit in his face and started back walking. He got out the car and grabbed my arm. "Wtf is wrong with you." He said as he held on to my arm. "You," I said "you ain't shit Julian you can't even stay committed." "How am I not committed."he said as he went on and on with his lies and things he's done for me. "Just stfu and leave me alone Julian." "Bitch I........" he took a deep breathe and started back. "Look I'm sorry it wasn't even my fault, she came on to me.....of anything u should be mad at her." I rolled my eyes and looked the other way. "Oh so it's like that but when I was hearing you out here sucked dick like a lil hoe I ain't say nothing, matter fact I still gave your ass the pipe but when I mess up this one time u want to act all bitchy fuck outta hea!" He screamed as he pushed me on the ground and drove off down the dark street.
     Laying on the ground I cried with the thoughts of the whole thing happening all over again. The fact that he could say I was a hoe and I was sucking dick when I've only been with him. I got up and started to continue walking. Still thinking about what just happened. When I got to my house I walked up the stairs and layed on my bed. Looking up to the ceiling saying to myself "you wanna act like that........I can to."