The twist

"Wake up Amanda, we at your house." Jina said tapping me on my shoulder. I woke up with a weird look on my face wondering why jina wasn't hurt, why wasn't the car flipped, and why are we at my house. I asked jina what happened and told her what I thought happened......just to hear ..........that I fell asleep on the way back and it was all a dream.
I was shocked and stood there stunted as jina bursts out laughing and drives off. It felt so real I thought to myself as I walked in the house. The house was pitch black so I turned on some of the lights down stairs. As I was going in the kitchen I heard a noise up stairs. Must be mom I thought. "Ma." I said, but there was no answer. I started to walk up stairs and down the hall to my moms room. I walked in and turned on the lights, but there wasn't anyone there. As I was about to walk out the door, when I turned around the door slammed.
Standing there was a tall person dressed in all black. I stood there scared out of this world, wondering who it was. The person had on a black ski mask, so I couldn't tell there identity. Looking down studying their body I notice a sharpened butcher knife in their right hand.
They started to charge at me so I picked up the lamp and threw it at them as I ran out the room door. I took off down the hallway, hearing the sounds of their footsteps chasing after me as I cut the corner. When I was about to run down the stairs, their hands pushed me. As I fell down the stairs I could feel my head hitting the wooden rails. My body slammed on the concrete floor causing me to drop blood from my forehead. Getting up I could see the person walking slowly down the stairs. I got up and started to run to the front door, but when I put my hand on the knob my hair was gripped and they yanked me back. Dragging me back to the kitchen they sliced my arm. I yelled and kicked hoping this wasn't the end of my life. Continuing to yell and kick, I scratched there arm deep enough so that they would let me go. I took off towards the door and opened it and started to run to my neighbors house.
Beep beep I turned my head quickly to the right stopping in my tracks as I saw bright headlights leading me to the dark.......