Savage

It was Monday it was a new week....a new day.......a new me. I felt myself changing in the inside, as if I had no feelings at all. In the school with a new look and style as if my clothes and facial expressions had don't fuck with me writing on it. With all eyes on me as I walked in the lunch room I felt like Beyoncé on her lemonade tour. Feeling like I was bad....like I was worth it....like I slayed.
I sat at the table with Danielle as her mouth hanged wide. "Who done gave you the act right." She said as she laughed. "Absolutely the opposite" I replied. As we laughed and joked the principle came to me and said "can I talk to you real quick Amanda?" I walked over to were she was and she started saying " Your hair is a distraction..." cutting her off I said "um excuse me ....bitch, did you pay for this gray Brazilian I have in my hair? So therefore I don't give a damn about what's a distraction or what's bothering you." As I smiled and walked away.
I had a feeling that I was going to get suspended but who cares. I decided to have a party of my owns, so when I got to the table I told everyone what my plan was and I was going to have it on the beach. Danielle said she'll invite the people and a girl named maultria said she would play the music. Maultria is a huge Beyoncé fan so I should suspect if we heard Beyoncé all night but it was fine by me. In the middle of our conversation Julian came and sat by me "wassup girl." He said grinning. "Not a damn thing." I replied as I turned around and continued talking. "FUCK YOU!" He screamed as he started to walk away. I quickly turned around and threw my tray at the back of his head. He turned around real quick,the way he turned around I thought he was going to hit me but all he said was...."ok bitch I gotcha."
I told all of the people that was at the table to come to my house so we can get dressed get the stuff and go. The whole time we were getting dressed, jina start to talk about how this nigga be texting her and now his girlfriend and her friends are now calling her hoes and bitches. When I heard it I wanted to invite them to the party to see what was going to happened, but before I could get it out she had already said it.
As we walked out the door, I scrolled down and saw that Julian had made this big paragraph saying that im a big hoe, all I do is suck dick, I ain't go never be shit with my dry ass. I laughed so hard that Danielle thought I was crazy. If he wanted to play I can to, so I went to my pics and vids and posted the full body picture of him masturbating and posted it. I decided to wait until I got to the beach to figure what he would say, but until then I got things to do.