Update Process

Hey everyone, it's one of these again. I just wanted to say after yesterday things have been solved. I am still a little on edge. The girl did something she should've done a long time ago. She finally decided to stop everything, and not be around this person or that person. I honestly wish she would've told me she had a problem, non of this would've happened. I didn't tell anyone this, but we were friends last year (8th grade). Also this morning when I was with my deans again, they said that her separating from my friends who used to be her friends, is good. She should've done that a while ago, but they think that she thought she could handle it, but no that wasn't true. My true friends are there for me and make sure I know when someone is saying or doing behind my back. Honestly this whole thing might have happened rather she told me or not, but hey here I am. It's over. They helped me. Adults really do solve the problem, please if you are being bullied or getting harassed go to an adult. On the other hand, I have been working on a new part, and I think by the end of the week it'll be out. Don't quote me on that but most likely by the end of the week. I'm still trying to get over everything, but it's hard when people keep coming to me saying she said this. And to be honest it's a lot of she/he said stuff. But I've found a way to avoid that, I just hope it works. For those of you who read the last one, and this one, thank you. I will see you in the next chapter! Buh-bye!