12. Bullying

Chloe's pov

It's been a few weeks, and I've so confused. I can't tell who my real friends are. Courtney and two of her friends are very nice to me, but they do ask quite a few questions about Mark. Galaxy and her friends are there for me, they want to know me, not the daughter of the famous Markiplier. I just don't know. I sighed pretty loud, only I didn't know someone was outside until there was a knock at the door. I jumped. Who could be here? I was the only home, beside Chica. I got up, and quietly ran to the door. I cracked it open.
    "H-hello? W-who's there?" I asked.
    "Hey Chloe!" It was Carter, "remember you gave me your address? Well at least you got permission to." Before I gave anyone my address, I wanted to get permission from Mark. Only Carter has it, I'm not quite sure why, but I trust him.
    "Oh hi, I didn't know you were coming," I said opening the door more.
    "Oh, I uh, texted you," he said. I got my phone out of my back pocket and saw lots of texts, but only his stood out to me.
    "Hehe, sorry," I smiled nervously.
    "It's ok," he said, "you mind if I come in?"
    "Only if you don't mind the doggo," I giggled letting him in.
    "Oh don't worry I have two at home," he said, "so are you the only one home?"
    "Yeah, first time I've been home alone," I explained. This is kind of scary. I've never had anyone here, let alone a boy.
    "I just had to come over right away," he sounded panicked.
    "Carter what's wrong?" I asked sounding worried.
    "I was on twitter, and noticed someone mentioned you is a tweet," he explained. He showed me the tweet, it read, Chloe fischbach is nothing but a useless human being. She should have died in the orphanage long time ago. She doesn't deserve to have Markiplier as her dad.
"H-how could s-someone s-say that?" I asked softly.
"I don't really know," Carter replied. I started crying. When I finally thought I was gonna be happy this starts. Carter wrapped his arms around me. "Hey it's ok. I promise I won't let whoever said this get away with it."
"O-okay," I stuttered out, "thank you." He pulled away, and wiped my face.
"You're friend, I'm gonna look out for you," he said. I blushed a light shade of pink.
"So um since you're here, we should have fun, not worry about that," I wanted to get my mind off it.
"Good idea," he said, "you said something about a doggo?"
"Oh yeah," I lead the way outside to the back, "Chica come here!" She came running this way. Carter and I played with Chica, and had something to eat before he had to go. It was fun, I hope I can do it again.
It was now Tuesday. Mark had dropped me off, like usual. I stopped at my locker, but there was a note on it. It said, kill yourself whore. I stared at it, but Galaxy came over to me, so I took it down. "Hey you okay?" she asked.
"Yeah just fine," I said putting my afternoon binder in my locker, along with my book bag.
"Okay you just seemed kind of spooked," she said and walked away. Once I got done at my locker, I went to the cafeteria to meet Courtney. As I walked down there, some kids said hi to me. I'd wave to them. I reached the lunchroom. I walked to Courtney's table.
"Hey Courtney! How's it going?" I asked smiling.
"I'm sorry girls, did you hear something?" she asked Brianna and Andrea.
"No did you?" Andrea asked Brianna, who just shook her head.
"Girls, its me Chloe," I said, "you know Markiplier's daughter." I was getting scared.
"Look loser," Courtney stood up and walked to me, "we don't talk to people like you, so back off." She pushed me to the ground and poured milk on me. I was shocked, and my eyes welled up in tears. Crystal ran to me, and helped me up. She walked me to the bathroom.
"Do you want to tell a teacher?" she asked. I shook my quickly.
"Let's go to class," I said and walked away. I went to class, and I ignored everyone. I was hurt. I felt betrayed. Could she had been the one who posted that post on twitter? Could she have left that note? Why would she do that if she wanted to get close to Mark? Does she have more, bigger plans? All these thoughts scared me. I gotta tell Carter! I can trust him.

-Hello everyone! Um sorry this didn't come out until Monday. I've been sick, and it was hard to write this. It took me a while, cause I had to take breaks in between. And no this is not at all related to the events going on in my life, this was something I had planned before any of that happened. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to leave a vote and comment. Thank you all for reading, and as always I will see you in the next chapter! Buh-Bye!-