6. One Week Left

Mark's pov
One week pasted and having Chloe here has been great. She's gotten used to Matt and Ryan, which means that she's more herself. I really like this kid, and I don't want her to leave. I don't want her to leave me. While Chloe was outside playing with that dogs, I decided to talked to Matt and Ryan about something important.
   As we sat at the table, I asked, "you guys like Chloe right?"
    "Yeah, it's been fun having her around here," Matt said.
    "What would you say if I adopted her?" I asked. They looked at each other, then back at me.
    "Mark, having her for two weeks is one thing, but forever? This is a teenager we're talking about," Ryan said.
    "I know, but she's not that much trouble, and we won't have to worry about changing a diaper," I told them.
    "That may be true.m, but you have to deal with mood swings, and boyfriends," Matt said.
    "Like our parents had to deal with us. There's nothing wrong with that. That's all natural," I reminded them.
    "What about your fans? What will they think of you being a dad?" Ryan questioned.
    "They all seem to like Chloe, anyways no one has been saying or giving crap about her," I said.
    "Mark this is something you seriously need to think about it," Matt said. Ryan and him got up and went outside. I sighed resting my head in my hands.
     "I seriously love this kid to much to lose her. Anyways taking her back Monday will not just upset her, it would hurt me," I told myself. The back door opened.
    "So Mark, what do you have planned for this week?" Chloe asked grabbing a bottle of water.
    "I'm not sure yet, kiddo," I said. She sat by me and frowned, "how about we take Chica to the park?"
    "I'll go get her on the leash," she said, and ran off. Once she got back, we left. As we walked Chloe said, "hey Mark I just realized Chica's name is from five night at Freddy's."
    "Wow kid. Who here knows everything about the game?" I asked. She stuck her tongue out at me. I did the same back.