A lot of crying

Hey everyone. It has been awhile. I have been so distracted in my own world that I completely forgot wattpad was a thing. That's kind of sad...
Well let's not go there. In fact the crying that has been going on today is kind of happy tears.

As many know a long while back, Mark said he would make a tasteful nudes calendar. Well said calendar went on sale on my birthday back in March. I had begged everyone. All I wanted was this calendar. Not because it's "nudes" because it was Mark.
Mark, his videos I should say, they have helped me with a lot, my depression, my anxiety, my suicidal intentions, and even my anger problems. So when I first received a Markiplier shirt, it made me feel safe. It's was like a comfort item for me. Soon I got a few more, and every time I where one, I feel good about myself. Mark is my hero and I know a lot f people say that but I don't care.

Last year, June 10/11, I don't remember the date, Mark had made an appearance in Indianapolis, Indiana for his you're welcome tour. I had attended. Seeing him in person, let alone being in the same building as him, I could have broke down, and I nearly did. I was so happy to be in the same building as him, and for many they couldn't get that. But I myself, one small girl, I felt like being there was enough to bring the experience back and share with others.

Where am I going with this? Oh right, the calendar. My boyfriend, who was there through it all, knew how much I wanted this calendar. And he made some sacrifices. Losing a date night, money, and possibly a little in trouble. But the next day, as the calendars were still on sale he bought one for me. I was, no am thankful. I was always up to date whenever there was news about the calendars from Mark. My boyfriend had told me that he wished he could've received one of the two special calendars, and it would've been nice, but I got one anyways. It is actually signed by Mark and every time I see it, it makes me want to cry. This is probably my new comfort item, and ever since my boyfriend surprised me with it this morning I have cried. I cried when I saw it and on and off tears all day. I was thinking about hanging it up but I decided not to. I don't want it ruined. I'm gonna protect this thing with my life. That's how much it means to me.