Part 5

So the episode starts with the voice saying " swara and ragini have met but don't know about their truth that they are not swara and ragini but swaragini , so lets see what happens when these two sisters talk with their different approach towards life."

Swara tries to take ragini from there but suddenly ragini falls .

Swara turns and sees that the heels are still in ragini's feet and sits on her knees saying: sorry , i didn't see .

Ragini : no problem .

Then the girl whose heels ragini has worn comes there saying : oh hello , return my sandals and keep yours.

Ragini complies and then swara again holds her arms and takes her towards canteen .

They then go and swara sits at one chair and makes ragini sit in the other . raj is standing.

Swara(angrily): are you mad or what ? cant you even stand up for yourself.

Ragini:......

Swara (is speaking continuously and not listening to ragini) : and that sanskar what does he think of himself ...

Swara is speaking continuously and ragini looks towards raj as if asking swara 's name and raj says: swara.

Swara looks towards raj and says: what ?

Raj says : nothing

Swara: you called me?

Ragini: no swara i asked your name.

Swara : why ?

Ragini(with a smile) : i really felt happy that a stranger cared for me but why should i be angry on that sanskar , he doesn't matter to me , to be honest i was afraid of him thats why i followed him but if i was not afraid of him then also he's a stranger , why should i waste my energy fighting him don't you think this.

Swara(now calmed): wah , i never thought you can even talk and i even know you are correct but how can you silently follow his orders.

Ragini: i told you na i am afraid of him.

Raj says : now please end this sanskar puran and if you both are friends then shake hands .

He makes swaragini shake hands and then swara: well which coarse ?

Ragini: i am in medical first year(hey guys i don't know much about collage as i am still in school so please i know its something wrong, but please don't mind.

Swara: hey same class . lets go , raj is also a medical student.

Ragini smiling complies.

They both then leave for class.

On the other hand sanskar is talking to aniket in the ground of the collage

On the other hand sanskar is talking to aniket in the ground of the collage .

Sanskar: by the way , do you know that ragini.

Aniket stammers and says : no , how can i know.

Sanskar : don't lie , i can simply understand that you are lying.

Aniket now composes himself and says hurridly: she's our house maids daughter .

And without saying a word leaves from the scene.