Part 50

The sun rose bringing in a new morning in our Ragini, Sanskar , Swara , Raj and Laksh's life.

" Ragini...close your alarm , I am getting up...stop it...Ragini..." Swara spoke up in her sleep trying hard to reach the side table to switch off the phone alarm herself , she couldn't , knowing how punctual Ragini was angered her further , " Ragini stop it...this much loud...is it something special today?" Swara was surely angry.

" Swara, I know you won't get up and try to sleep again so I am increasing its sound, get up on time in my absence haan..." Ragini's words came from within the phone , hearing it Swara got up in a second and looked at it , her eyes wide open.

She hit her head with her hand and switched off the alarm herself , " She is not here dumbo.." She reminded herself.

" Wait..how she got my phone's password...Ragu ki Bachi...I'll just call her" Swara thought angrily, she was about to dial the number when she heard continuous bangings on her room door.

" What? Who's there at this time?" She thought angrily as she got down from the bed and opened the door.

" Swara..thankfully you opened the door..come fast..." Her friend , Ankita said , she sounded rather tensed and this worried Swara too.

" Where?" Swara asked staring at her face with her eyebrows raised , her usual way of asking a question.

" Just come..." Anikta dragged her in her night suit only.
**

Ragini slowly opened her eyes , it was her usual time of waking up, she tried raising her head , she couldn't , she averted her eyes here and there confused , realization struck her , Her head was on Sanskar's shoulder and his head on her's. Slowly she held his head and moved it as delicately as she could , she would't disturb his sleep at the end...getting her head aside she placed Sanskar's head on her shoulder. He was still sleeping peacefully , content with his life whatever the condition maybe. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes as she couldn't rotate her face, a small smile climbed up her face as she saw his face, his innocence which she always adored, " What I did? My Yesterday's behaviour , Sanskar was so worried...I actually made him cry...but why did he cry?" Ragini thought to herself tensed.

She knew the reason , she very much knew it but she just tried to run away from reality, run away from the reality that he loved her.

She shrugged the thoughts off her brain for sometime as she kept looking at Sanskar sleeping by her side, his head on her shoulder , her smile widened with time.
**

" Ragini..." Sanskar lowered his eyes as he looked at her suddenly getting up from his sleep ,he was embarrassed realizing he was sleeping on her shoulder.

" Sanskar...I am hungry...if you are done with your sleep , lets go and eat something..." She said biting her lower lip ignoring his embarrassed voice , she wanted to make him smile because he was the one who cried because of her yesterday.

Sanskar's lips curved into an unknown smile , " Grandma's hungry..." He ran out saying as Ragini was left with her mouth wide open , finally she closed her mouth and stamped her foot hard on the bus's floor and then walked out , The bus had been at halt at a Dhaba from past half hour.

**
" Kolkata...but why?" Sujata asked Laksh who was walking out holding a small bag, he had just answered her previous question asking as to where he was going and now arrived the next question.

" For a special Mission..." He said with his usual cute smile , he so loved to smile.

" Laksh...straight answer..." Sujata became the stern mother.