Part 19

The episode starts with laksh and sanskar on phone while both are smiling .

Sanskar (smiling); she'll kill me if i create these scenes in collage....

Laksh(with a cute expression): bhai , can't you die for rago and that too from her hands only...

He laughs saying this while sanskar angrily says : lucky you...

Sanskar then pauses and says : if i were in devgarh na then you would have been killed before me...

Laksh again laughs and says : bhai , don't change the topic , i know its difficult for you na that why searching for all these reasons.

Sanskar (with attitude ): nothing is impossible for yuvraj sanskar , ok na...

Laksh thinks : bhai , to make you do something i just need to put this spark in you and yuvraj sanskar comes out from my sanskar bhai...

He laughs thinking this while sanksar ssays: why are you laughing???

Laksh (to ignite the fire further ): no bhai , i was just thinking that you can just say but can't do anything...

Sanskar angrily (in a childish manner): now i 'll surely do it , wait and watch , i'll send you a video...

Laksh(pretending to be sure that sanskar can't do it) : bhai , i'll be waiting.

Sanskar : ok , then bye bro....

Laksh : bye bhai...

They both cut the call smiling while laksh smiles mischievously after cutting it and thinks : sorry rago , ab bhai thode pagal hone wale hain uske liye...(now bhai will get a little mad so sorry rago...)

He laugh thinking this while the screen freezes on him and a voice says: yuvraj laksh , devgarh's future king , a total dhamaka , rani sujata's son who jaigarh's princess and so he's sanskar's cousin, both spent their childhood together and as they don't have any other sibling both became like actual brothers , though laksh had to return to devgarh before that accident of rajkumari rageshwari so he didn't knew anything about it , just knew that rageshwari and her family died , is one year elder to swaragini and one year smaller than sanskar , he's a pampered child who has all the devlish ideas in his mind , loves to enjoy but is not at all a spoilt brat , shares a great bonding with sanskar and used to share a great best friend bonding with rageshwari whom he called rago.....

(guys he knew about sanskar loving rageshwari and supported him over harsh as he was his brother , not any as such feelings towards rageshwari other than friendship and laksh's parents are sujata and ramprasad from swaragini , no changes in name)

The screen starts as sujata comes for calling laksh and laksh says angrily to her : maa, you didn't even tell me once about rago...

Sujata (happily): i also got the news today only , chote raja and choti rani did really wrong but now rajmata will care for her rageshwari....

Laksh cuts in between saying : dadi sa is fine....

Sujata nods in yes smiling while laksh jumps in happiness and says : i want to meet her now....

Sujata 's smile fades and she says : beta , you know na , your grandfather had given responsibility to your father that he'll handle devgarh before dying...(in childhood laksh stayed with ragini and at that time his grandfather was ruling devgarh but his sudden death led to sujata and the family's return to devgarh and ram prasad's crowning)

Laksh 's smile fades and sujata says : but beta , we'll go to Mumbai for your last 2 years(he's studying business )na when 18 years of your fathers rule will be over and he'll be eligible for handling over the region to you and your training will take place under sanskar....