Part 13

The episode starts with swaragini downstairs in the palace .
Ragini says hurridly in one breath : swara , why did you get me here , i have to bring water for dadisa and sanskar , i just remember that he's dadisa 's loved one and thats why came to meet her , why were you getting angry on him.
Swara : rag..... ragini please tell me what should i call you yaar , rageshwari or ragini.
Ragini (childish anger ): swara .. why are you asking me , you know na i am always ragini for you.
Swara smiles and teasingly says : ok rageshwari

Ragini stares her with the same anger and then smiles instantly and swara too smiles.
Ragini smiling : ok ... did you get me here for asking this?
She stresses the last word .
Swara rememeber raj's call and says hurridly :ragini .. raj called ... 1st year students have to assemble in collage now in 30 minutes , just come...
She holds ragini 's hand and starts moving saying this .
In the way swara collides with sanskars mother and says hurridly : sorry aunty !
She takes ragini out.
Maharani shobha suspicious: who were these girls , it seemed like i know them.
Maharaja prashant in deep thinking : how can you ? we came in this Mumbai palace before also but they were not here and i guess its just your doubt .
Maharani nods still unsure.

in corridor :
sanskar thinks like a scared child: if that ragini thinks me as a ghost then dadisa also nooooooooooooooo, i 'll just wash my face.
He cleans his face with his hankey.
In rajmata's room :
Sankar enters the room smiling and his smile gets big seeing rajmata .
Sanskar runs and takes her blessing and then hugs her.
Then sanskarr too sits near rajmata on the bed along with harsh and aniket .
Rajmata smiling : sanskar , you never came to meet me na.
Sanskar eyes widen and he says with tears in his eyes : how do you know dadisa ?
Rajmata says smiling : why crying ? it is time to rejoice and i am like your grandmother only , i know you better than your parents , you would never like to see me in such a condition.
Sanskaar hugs her again with tears and rajmata says breaking the hug : oh sanskar beta did you meet rageshwari your future wife?
Sanskar is shocked and looks towards ankiet and harsh shocked while aniket eyes him tensed and harsh eyes rajmata shocked.

Harsh in his mind thinks sadly: dadisa still wants this alliance?
Aniket through his eyes convey sanskar to let go the matter for the time and he'll talk later.
Sanskar nods and says smiling: no dadisa , i came in the rajmahal today only na.
Rajmata smiles and says : i know it is all done by....
She stops in middle and says : nothing you have to meet her soon so that i can know what you both feel about each other , (and now in a teasing tone ) this marriage will happen even if you both hate each other.
Sanskar gives her a fake smile and thinks : dadisa , i can never hate rageshwari ,she was my life and without her i am just living for the sake of living and i'll not marry anyone else except for her and that can't happen so i'll never marry.
While sanskar is thinking this shobha says standing on door smiling: rajmata , why will they both hate each other? They are childhood lovers na.
Shobha in her heart thinks : why is rajmata talking about rageshwari , she's dead , oh , chote raja and choti rani didn't told this to her so i also need to be careful.
She enters in while sanskar says : dadisa , i want to talk to aniket , can i ?
Rajmata nods while harsh meets maharani shobha and maharaja prashant , sanskar and aniket leave the room and come to balcony.

In balcony:
Sasnkar (worried and in one breath ) : how can you aniket , you know that how much dadisa loves rageshwari , how can you get a hope in her heart that rageshwari is alive ,she'll break if she knows the truth.
While sanskar is saying aniket is lost in his thoughts and is thinking : i already lost my parents , now if i tell the truth to sanskar , then he'll also leave me , i can't afford to lose another precious person in my life , i will have to continue this lie till i can.
In rajmata 's room :
Harsh is sitting when rajmata is talking to sanskar's parents so rajmata says : harsh , you also join sanskar and aniket , you'll be bored here .
Harsh smiling : no dadisa , its ok..
He's saying when shobha interrupts saying in a teasing way : how will he go rajmata , i guess you forgot he and sanskaar are arch enemies.
Harsh smiles and says: nothing like that aunty , ok i'll go.