Part 44

Episode:
SwaRaj get to the hostel and then to the lawn in the girls hostel.
" Raj , I am sure , warden Ma'am won't let us in...." Swara says sadly.
" why , Drama queen , put your magic on , I am sure , she'll melt seeing this puppy face....." Raj said teasing her.
" Raj....." Swara again said sadly " I have to make my project...."
" Alright , lets go to some night coffee shop , we'll buy the material for your project from any shop around and then make it there , remember our vada pav party......" Raj said with a smile.
" Wow , Raj , you have a solution to everything , I love you yaar....." swara said as she jumped up to go.
Raj smiled seeing her smile and they started walking up to the way (Shops are close to the collage and hostel).
**

Ragini is sitting in her room with a lot of papers and pictures around her.
" I need to find out about second princess , something must be there in newspapers , Its about royal family...." She said as she hurridly searched through those papers.
Suddenly her eyes fell on an open album of her childhood kept there, it had a picture of her and Aniket.
" Bhaiyaa............................Oh God , how can I forget Raksha bandan is coming , Infact it is on the day of my crowning......" She thought as she realized it seeing the album.
She stared at the picture for some time , her eyes turning moist and then suddenly kept it aside , " When bhaiyaa doesn't care about me , I also don't want to care about him...." she said to herself while now tear drops actually started felling down her eyes.

" My only sister is lost , I don't know anything about her , not even her name and my bhaiyaa who is near me................." She pauses as she thinks about what all Aniket did to her.
" I have nothing , a broken family where I am the reason for my Dadisa to stay away from her son and daughter in-law , my kidnapped sister , My dead parents , My Bhaiyaa who hates me .....and now I am gonna be the one to handle Rajgarh , how can a broken person like me handle a whole kingdom....."
She kept all the things aside and went to Rajmata's room , Rajmata was sleeping , she came near Rajmata and stared at her standing at a distance , " I have only you Dadisa , I won't upset you , I promise , I will find my sister , your second Princess...." She said.
She then saw her photo kept at the side table and thought , " Dadisa , next time , there will be two photos...." She walked out of the room switching off the lights.
**
SwaRaj are sitting in a coffee shop while working with some charts.
Swara is drawing something while Raj is holding the chart paper , he is concentrating on the chart paper when suddenly he lifts his eyes to stare at Swara , her hair have messed up from the whole day's work and some of the strands seem to come in front of her eyes making her irritated, Raj smiles as he stares at her continuously trying to draw and at the same time trying to pin her hair back.
Tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara
" Raj , what are you doing , hold the chart paper nicely na......" Swara said as she tried to correct him but Raj was continuously staring at her in a trance.
She stares at him and then at his eyes which are still , she moves her hand in front of of his eyes , Raj suddenly comes out of his trance , " What....." Swara says staring at him.
She puts her hand on his forehead and then holds his arm , " I don't think you have fever....then what happened...."
Raj sees her embarrassed and then gets free from her hold , " What , I am fine , what will happen to me....."

"No, the way you were behaving , I thought you got fever , I and Ragini played a lot of ghost house with you today na....." Swara said with a mischivious smile.
She stares at him with a smile while her hair strands are still blowing , Raj again keeps staring at her and smiles...
O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe mujhse milaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai
O tere sang yaara
Khushrang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara
" Now , hold this chart properly....." Swara says in her cute bossy way while Raj nods smiling.
**
Ragini is roaming in her room , she remembers how when she was staring at her own picture , she took up the keys kept behind the picture and then checked Rajmata's work room for some files , she succeeded in finding that the kidnapper of second princess is in some jail of Kolkata but not anything else.