Part 12

So the episode begins with everyone reaching rajmata 's room and all sit with rajmata on bed.

Ragini(hurridly) :dadisa , now please tell na , what were you talking downstairs.

Rajmata goes to her cupboard and takes out a picture and hands it to ragini.

Ragini sees that it is the picture of two small babies lying on a bed .

Ragini smiling : dadisa , who are these children ?

Harsh takes the photograph from her hand and says excitedly : i also want to see.

Harsh teasing : rageshwari very bad you don't recognize yourself.

Ragini takes back the photograph from him excitedly and says : show me.

She says : dadisa is it me?

Swara takes the photograph from her hands and says smiling : so cute ragini but who is this second girl .

Rajamata with moist eyes and sad tone  :she's my second granddaughter, i only have a single picture of her

Rajamata with moist eyes and sad tone :she's my second granddaughter, i only have a single picture of her.

Aniket : but why dadisa , where is she?

Rajmata : maharani sulaxna was pregnant with two children and whole rajmahal was celebrating , rani sulaxna already had a miscarriage before that so we were very careful and that time maharaja ranjet's driver, bansi was on a holiday with his wife and 2 years old daughter and there his family met an accident the same day when rani sulaxna had her labour pain, he tried to call us for money many times but we couldn't help him due to the whole rajparivar taking care of sulaxna and his family died only leaving him ....

She stops and has a pool of tears in her eyes, ragini looks at her teary eyed and swara says removing her tears : then what happened rajmata ?

Rajmata(rubbing her tears) : don't call me rajmata beta , call me dadisa , i am your dadisa also na .

Swara emotionally as she never got dadi's love (as shekhar sumi live separately) : dad... dadi ... dadisa.

Rajmata : we were sorry for him but what could we do , we were celebrating the princess's birth and he came there telling us that he doesn't feel us guilty for it and joined the occasion but at the last moment when his turn came to give gift, he tried to kidnap both of the princess but rageshwari was saved and he ran away taking my princess.