Part 54- Ragini's Point of View

Part 54:

**
"The one who notice the storms in your eyes, the silence in your voice and the heaviness in your heart are the ones you need to let in.-Unknown"

Swara opened her mouth wide as she heard him, well she did like staring at him.

"Nothing Like that, Matlab kuch bhi na..." Swara answered after a small pause, She did agree that she liked staring at him but why should he know?

" Yaa, Kuch Bhi...That's why there was the pause." Raj replied with a lopsided smile, His eyes were on the road though.

Swara bit her tongue slowly as she realized Raj caught her lie, He knew her too well.

" Acha Leave it, Now Drive fast na, I am hungry now." Swara changed the topic after a moment's thought on what to reply while Raj laughed silently, His happiness knew no bounds today, Today he did what he had desired for so long yet feared at the consequences of...he proposed Swara and her affirmation meant the world to him and so he didn't pursue the topic further.

he proposed Swara and her affirmation meant the world to him and so he didn't pursue the topic further

**

"Acha, Atleast now tell me why you are going to Kolkata? It's Swara's native place right? Are you planning something for her or something else?" Sanskar asked as he and Ragini just ended with their laughter, Ragini's eyes widened as she heard him.

She hit her own head slightly with her right hand, " Hume to yaad hi nahi raha, Swara bhi Kolkata se hain..." Ragini's voice trailed off as she went into her own reverie.

Seeing her lost, Sanskar snapped his fingers in front of her lowered eyelashes as alarmed, She raised her eyelashes staring at him confused, " I am there to remind you na, That's why I say, Always keep me with yourself ...benefits hi benefits..." He had his signature innocent yet mischievous smile.

Giving a 'Whatever' look to Sanskar, Ragini replied, "No thanks,  I don't need you

Giving a 'Whatever' look to Sanskar, Ragini replied, "No thanks,  I don't need you... Anyways, This all is not related to Swara so I got no benefit from your information." she stressed the word 'Benefit'.

" she stressed the word 'Benefit'