Part 51

Swara kept looking at him as tear drops accumulated her eyes...

" Pehle Kyun Nahi Bole?(Why you didn't spoke before?)" She asked bending down on her knees next to him holding his hands which were having the Rose and Letter. Raj looked towards her confused, Swara smiled among her tears.

" It seems like I was waiting since ages for this proposal Raj..." Swara lowered her eyelashes wiping out her tears, a blush from nowhere stained her cheeks turning them into cherry red, she took the rose and letter.

Raj smiled with widened eyes as he understood what she meant, he wasn't able to understand how to react, he stood up taking her hands making her stand as well and literally jumped up and down realizing she was in love with him , his love was in love with him.

Swara smiled as she remembered her moments with Raj, their first meet when she saw the innocence Raj possessed, Their friendship, their lovely unique banters and making fun of each other, having Vada Pav party together, going to club, sometimes teasing each other with Ragini and Sanskar, sometimes teasing Ragini and Sanskar together, Sometimes those by mistake wali fall and catch scenes and eyelocks and everything they had done together from their first meet, she loved remembering those moments, she might never have confessed it, even to her own self but deep within she knew she was in love with Raj, from much time and today was a cherry on the cake...Raj proposed her , her first Love proposed her...but was he her only Love?

"Swara...if you , if you loved me then why didn't you propose me?" Raj questioned Swara looking at her confused bringing her out of her memory lane, he still had that wide smile on his lips as he was dancing or rather moving around some way or the other for sure to ease out his excitement.

"Leave that...How dare you scare me like that Haan...and..and , you sang a song...you literally did...I wonder how much happy Donkey's must be hearing their voice from a Human..." Swara said getting hold of Raj's ear while Raj laughed out loud at her words, Swara turned her face into a big balloon ready to burst anytime soon, she kept glaring at him for sometime angrily while Raj realizing her glare stopped laughing.

" What?" He questioned trying to free his ears now.

" If you don't tease me back on my teasing na...Then I don't Love you..." Swara said angrily moving her face to the other side with a jerk while still holding his ear. Raj laughed again...he wasn't in a condition to do anything else today.

" Ok, I am sorry...Now Leave my ear Mother Teresa..." Raj said getting his ear free while Swara turned to him with a smile , " Thats like my Raj..." Her smile widened while she pulled his cheeks.

" I love you and this time not friendship wala..." She hugged him tightly while Raj closed his eyes smiling...the moment he had waited for was with him...He couldn't believe it...He still knew it was true...a dream come true.
**

"Do Aloo Parathe..." Ragini ordered sitting on a Folding Bed in the Dhaba alone, Her face was turned away from Sanskar who was sitting on another folding bed, Ragini couldn't see him, she purposely selected this seat so as to not to see him, Sanskar could only see her back. Ragini was visibly angry.

"What does he think of himself? He'll keep calling me Grandma and I'll listen quietly...Huh...I'll not talk to him this time, only then will he realize what this Grandma can do..." Ragini thought to herself folding her hands at her chest like a small baby.

Sanskar laughed from back enjoying his packet of chips knowing what Ragini must be thinking, " Ok, so she is angry...I need to do something..." He explained to himself trying to control his laughter, he looked here and there for a trick...Lucky could not always be around.