Part 15- He is Betrayed or She?

Ok so here goes episode ....

The episode starts with everyone inside club .

Swara is dancing while ragini , raj and harsh are watching her smiling , ragini , raj looking towards swara and harsh looking towards ragini.

Aniket and harsh are drinking .

They all have not seen each other.

Harsh to ragini smiling : so how were these years , you would have surely enjoyed living without my and sanskar's fights.

Ragini at listening sanskar's name remembers :

fb :

in a park :

a few boys of 10 years around are scolding a boy of around 4 years .

sanskar (4 years ) comes there and says angrily : why are you scolding him???

A boy out of them angrily : its none of your business.

He shows sanskar a punch saying this while sanskar says (more angrily ) : you should never do like this to innocents , leave him..

The boy gets angry and says: shut up .

He tries to punch sanskar saying this while rageshwari(3years ) holds his hand saying angrily : if you do anything , i'll complaint to your parents.

The boy stares her angrily and then goes taking all of the other boys.

Rageshwari to sanskar angrily : why do you get in others matter??

Sanskar smiles and says : because i can't see anyone sad.

( note :this scene was a childish scene with those childish angry red faces )

Fb ends .

She then remembers sanskar bullying her and the boy.

She eyes harsh sadly and says with a fake smile: yaa , i enjoyed but i would have enjoyed more if you both would have been old sanskar and old harsh now also, you both changed a lot.

Harsh eyes her confused while she thinks : you became so quite harsh and sanskar .... i would have been more happy if i never saw him than seeing a sanskar who forgot what he was...

Her eyes are filled with tears thinking this , she doesn't know why but she wishes that she gets her old sanskar back .

Harsh lets the matter go as he sees the tears and feels that she remembered the atrocities of her chacha-chachi ji by all these words.

He says smiling : so drink?

Ragini eyes him angrily and says : harsh you drink ???

Harsh smiles and says : oh god ! i mean juice.

Ragini smiles and nods.

Sanskar suddenly sees ragini with harsh and gets shocked.

Sanskar to aniket : see ragini with HARSH..

He stresses the last word.

Aniket eyes her tensed and thinks : now what will i do? I 'll again have to lie..

He says still tensed : she's the girl posing as rageshwari so maybe she got here with harsh to know about rageshwari so that she can portray well.

Sanskar gets angry and says : she wants to take my rageshwari's place , i'll show her.