Part 24

While sanskar and ragini are lost in dancing , ragini suddenly realizes her state and leaves sanskar.
Ragini angrily clutches that cushion and then hands him back to sanskar with a jerk.
Ragini angrily : sanskar............................................
She just turns her face and eyes the people surrounding them and says : the program is over so you all can leave......
She then turns to swara and says : swara , i am going to my class , you want to accompany me???
Swara looks at sanskar tensed and says : wait.................i am just coming....
Ragini nods and goes .
Sanskar to swara : yaar............................i thought she'll blast in a second......
Swara smiles and says : but see , you behaved with her so badly......................so you can't expect her to forgive you so soon na so..........

Sanskar was about to say something when raj says : swara ......you are with sanskar.............................
Swara says smiling : yaar raj................................we should fight in friendship but friendship doesn't
break due to silly fights na........................
Raj nods and says : ok.......................but yaar ragini should not be hurt....
Swasan together : i'll not let my rago/ragehswari to be hurt....
They both then eye each other and laugh.
Swara smiles and says: so what next????
Sanskar : you go to your class or the bomb will blast on you.........................i'll ask my brother....
Swara nods while swaraj leave.
Sanskar sees that his phone is still on-line.
Sanskar on phone : lucky...................you heard na..................this angry rageshwari................................i felt a bomb blast in collage................her silence also kills yaar...............
Having not received any answer , he shouted : hey lucky...........

........you are there................are you.................
Again no respond and he shouted harder : hey monkey...........................listening na...................monkey.............
This time lucky who was in his collage corridor got out of the thoughts of the mesmerizing voice which he heard.
The word monkey was heard by a group of girls passing him and they laughed and he said angrily : bhai..............................am i looking a monkey to you...................................you know due to you here people are laughing on me.........................listen i'll not help you from next time...................
Sanskar angrily : oh hello...............................stop it mr dramebaaz........................you were not listening na.................thats why ...............my cute monkey...................now tell me what next...............
Laksh smiled and said : bhai ..........................didn't she kill you???
Sanskar says smiling : yo.......................you heard everything..........................you know sanskar's charm..........................
Laksh : you are too much bhai.................but she didn't agree too....................
Sanskar tensed: thats why i am asking what next???

Laksh : bhai......................more attention..........................more anger........................i guess some jealousy will also work...........................................
Saying this he smiled while sanskar says : ok.......................i understood...................
Laksh smiling : bhai , by the way who was singing with you..............(now wide smile) the girl.......................
But to his sadness he found the call to be cut.
Laksh thinks sadly: bhai............................atleast you would have listened to me....................huh...
Swaragraj reach their class....
The class was about to begin when some when enters the class in a hurry.
Swaraj were lost in their chit-chat while ragini's eyes were on her book but she was thinking about sanskar continuously.
Professor : who are you????
The boy smiled and said : i am a new student sir.....
Ragini suddenly lift her head as the voice was something familiar.

Seeing the person she was shocked.
"you" came a loud voice from ragini's mouth and the whole class was facing her now.
" do i know you?" came the sweet voice of that boy.
Ragini was about to open her mouth when swara kept her hand on her mouth and said in a hurry: ragini, concentrate, you'll fail in exam if you don't study???
"Unnnnnnnn s...sw....." ragini was trying to speak but she couldn't.
Professor spoke : whats you name??
The voice came sudden : sir , sanskar....
" so be sanskari and come to class on time from next time " came the rude voice of the professor.
Ragini at last was successful in freeing her mouth and said : swara, he's in third year...
Swara became tensed and said : so what ragini, let him study what we have to do......you study na....i don't want to see you failed....
Ragini passes her a "what"look and says to a girl sitting in front of her : see, he's sanskar, third year student.....remember .....i am telling sir.....you also help me.......
The professor notices this and says : what are you speaking , tell us also???
Ragini stands up and says : si......sir.....sorry....................
"sir , i think you need to make your students sanskari , should i help you" came sanskar voice almost teasing ragini.
"Of course , i want to check you too , swara go sit with raj" the professor said.
Ragini passed a deadly look to sanskar.