One piece,love stories

author's note:

sorry guys,no sweet parts until chp3. skip there if you want.

'captain!! Wait!!' a voice called out.She had black hair with white.(bottom right pic)

" what? churim." Melodi asked, she had black short hair a little curved in and a black patch on her right eye.She also had a red rose on her head.She wore a red kimono.

churim: you forgot to pay for the meal!!

melodi: eh!!! Atsuki!! You didn't pay for it?!!

"of course I did.I don't want to cause stupid trouble." Atsuki said, she had red orangey long hair that flowed down.She wore a white short dress that had layers with boots.(bottom left)

(bottom left)

"than...what are those churim?" Kirin said, she had green hair and a hair accessory on her head.She was the most special as she had a red eye and green eye. (top right)

 (top right)

churim: erm...I thought they were chasing me because we didn't pay.

'heh heh heh...pass me your bodies you cute little girls.It'll be good for sale.'

melodi:oh...that's why.

A whole gang of men ran to beside the girls. 'don't worry senchou(captain) we'll protect you girls.' one of their subordinates said.

melodi: ok than.We'll go ahead.

churim:but melodi...*puppy eyes*

kirin:I'm bored,come on.

atsuki: leave me out of messy shit.

'senchou!!please do not worry.' one of the subordinates said.

melodi: its fine .We'll handle this.

atsuki:whatever I'm going back.

Melodi's crew stepped back a little.The whole gang of man came forward wanting to take them on.

"gomen. Cutiepie coming through." Churim said as she released chains and they entangled them as she passed them by quickly. They couldn't move.

Kirin took out her katana and gave a slice. All the men collapsed easily with a slice to the throat.

'don't move.' the leader of the gang pointed at her from a distance.

" senchou!! atsuki!!do something!!" the worried subordinate said.

atsuki: sigh...what will you do without me?

She turned around and faced the leader, 'shoot if you want to.'

'whaaat?!!!' 

atsuki:but let me warn you that 4 other people would come after your life.They're really horrible people if you ask me.

'is that what you call your boyfriend?'another man appeared.

atsuki:he being one of them.

'ace...'

ace:sorry but if you do that I can't forgive you because that will make a certain person very sad.

'what the...I...I...'

melodi:who invited him?

atsuki:I didn't. This bastard must have stalked me.

ace:I did not.

'shut up!!!' the man shot his gun.

Atsuki eyes widened, she took a quick aim and fired.Her bullet met the man's.The bullets collided and a small spark happened. A 2nd bullet came for the man and it got his leg.He collapsed to the floor. Atsuki smiled satisfied with her shot and turned around but....

*thud* melodi collapsed onto the floor.All the members turned to see melodi. 'senchou!!' they called out.

The man had fired before landing on the floor.

atsuki:you ok?

melodi:I didn't take notice. Hahaha...guess I let my guard down.

churim: melodi!!melodi!! Call Trafalgar!!