6:ace's embrace

atsuki pov:

*flip* the door flips in and I saw kirin come through the door.

atsuki: kirin. Where's melodi and churim?

kirin didn't reply. She just stood there silent with a face that told me something bad was going to happen.

atsuki:kirin…?

kirin:sorry…I couldn't stop her.

atsuki:what do you mean?

kirin:the crew is disbanded.

atsuki:whaaat??!!!

kirin:yea…

I broke down, shocked by what she just said. I collapsed to the floor.

ace pov:

I went to atsuki's side. I hugged her head into my chest. Her eyes was empty…it broke my heart…it was as if she lost her direction. 'why…'she asked softly.

ace:atsuki…

kirin:her last words were…she didn't want to be a senchou that would be a burden to her crew.

That sentence gave the final hit. She mentally broke down and cried in my chest. 'I…ahhh!!!I wanted to serve her my entire life…'I stroked her head trying to calm her down as she continued to struggle with this fact…

I couldn't stand it anymore…she was still trying so hard to keep it all in. She cleaned her tears pushing me away. I saw her clenched fist as her nails dug into her skin. Blood flowed, she was going to speak when my aching heart told me to hug her and I did.

'All of you.Leave. Now.' I gave out a murdurous aura.

atsuki pov:

Everyone left…I couldn't put up that brave front any longer…I crumbled in front of ace.He was the only one I let to see my weakness.I cried,with tears streaming down.I hugged onto him tightly grabbing onto what I could only hold onto now…

He didn't push me away, he  just hug me.He simply stood there and let me vent all my sadness on him…..

____________________

The next day…it seemed that I had cried myself to sleep last night. I was leaning against him against the wall.

ace pov:

I felt a soft kiss to my cheek which woke me up.Normally things like these wouldn't wake me up…but I barely slept. I was too worried about her. 'arigato.' she whispered.

She walked out of the bar, and disappeared. I followed her out and she turned around to take my hat.She put it on herself and smiled, 'mind if I join you?Senchou?'

ace:of course.