9:seperation

'finally came back?' her mother asked sweetly.

melodi:yea……

'quin-sama,please remember mikie-sama's words.' the butler.

quin:shut up!!She's my girl…

melodi:mum…where's he?

'looking for me?' steps echoed the big hall as mikie her father walled down the hallway.

melodi:what do you want?Why did you call me back? You abandoned me remember?

mikie: so that I can take revenge.

melodi: what revenge?

mikie:my mother, your grandmother's revenge.She was never killed by accident.

'it's…you!!! Why are your back?!!!'it was her brother, Kenji. 'I am enough papa!!!'

mikie:shut up.

kenji:I will not!!

Kenji jumped down from the 2nd floor and with his katana out he was ready to strike.  She clanked her katana against his.The bell on her katana rang a little and it pushed kenji all the flying to the end of yhe room.

mikie:enough.

melodi:talk.Before I change my mind to leave.

mikie: kill delta,your grandfather. He killed your grandma. You know the strong forces your grandpa has.I need your crew.

melodi:are you crazy? They aren't ninjas or samurais. My crew will die.

mikie:come on,we need revenge.

melodi:why call me only now?

mikie: because your crew is now disbanded. He won't notice a thing if you call them back.

melodi: lemme…think about it…
___________________

*pera pera pera*

melodi:yes?

'its me,your grandpa.Let's meet.'

She went to the east wing of the mansion to look for him.Their house was really big so she had to walk quite a while.

*knock knock*

delta:come in.

melodi:grandpa...

delta:he must have told you a whole lot of shit ,I don't know what but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with taking over my place.That impatient boy.

melodi:here's what...although you tried to stop him from abandoning me, I will not want to get involve with the shit in between you 2.Can't I disappear for once peacefully? For 3 years...3 years I have been spammed by letters by both of you.Now that I come back,I am only here to declare my stand.

delta:it's just not you.You can never be invisible melodi.Mark my words.

melodi:It's not for you to decide.

delta:and what?You know about the dereaux family curse.If you leave this area and your body will be condemned by the curse leaving with only 1 year to live.Stay here.

melodi:I don't need that!!!

delta:and what?Are you going to rely on law for your entire life?You know one day he will get law so that he can get you

Melodi left banging the room door angry.She knew her grandpa was right but she can't make a decision.She didn;t want to be involve in this shit.She left  the mansion not looking back.

__________________________

*pera pera pera*

law pov:

The stupid den den mushi rang loudy making my room echo.I iriitatedly picked up the phone, 'yes?'

'erm...can you pretend you never saw me?'

This familiar voice...I know it anyway, it was her.It was melodi. 'that's an unusual call.What are you talking about?'

melodi:I...can't belong anywhere I guess...we just...*sniff sniff*

I could hear her voice wavering and her sniffling sounds, she was crying.I don't know why but I had this urge that told me I have to be by her side.

'don't being together...' she ended and the den den mushi call ended.I tried calling back but it seems she didn;t want to answer my call knowing its me.I wanted so much to know where she was but I couldn't. She was cruel to me, leaving me with nothing of hers except of bits and pieces of our memories together. My tears fell as I silently sat there thinking that she will never be in my embrace again.