10:news

author's note:

ace's part.

Another 6 months passed…

ace pov:

I walked to atsuki's side and kissed her on her head before hugging her.

'what do you want?Monkey.' she asked me.

ace:hmph…not much. Thought you'll like some news.

atsuki:you know I stopped reading a long time ago.

atsuki pov:

yea…I stopped reading…I didn't want to know anything that was happening out there. I shut myself in my own world not letting anyone in except ace.I felt that no one was worth for me to care anymore…except for ace…

'it will prove to be interesting.'he whispered in my ears.I took it unwillingly.

ace pov:

her eyes were like telling me she didn't want to touch it at all.She nade it look like as if I was forcing her. 'trust me.'

I walked out of the room leaving her alone.

atsuki pov:

I opened the news and a small psection caught my eye. The title read, 'melodi dereux,in the hands of moejo?'

ace pov:

The door bammed opened and I saw the atsuki I once knew.The strong independent her.She had a determined look.

She walked towards me and kissed me on the lips, 'sorry this girl needs an adventure.'she said.

I took my own hat and put it onto her. 'I'll go with you.'

atsuki:no need.

ace: I must.You are to precious for me to lose.

atsuki: *blush…* okay.