11: news 2

churim:shanks!!!

shanks pov:

I heard her call my name in that cute voice of hers. I pulled her by the arm and pulled her close to me having my arm at her waist. 'yes?'

churim:I'm…bored…

shanks:sorry I don't have anything for you to do.

churim:don't say that…I'll feel guilty…

shanks:sorry. Again.

churim:shanks…sometimes I really miss her…

shanks:I know. I'm sorry I can't do anything about that too.

churim:shanks…don't…its not your fault.

shanks:have you read the news?

churim:yea…I wonder if its a trap.

shanks:than you'll just have to go and find out.

churim:I don't want to go alone.

shanks:than I'll just have to go with you.

She than pouted her lips and gave me the puppy eyes that I simply just couldn't resist. 'but…I don't want to be selfish…how about your crew?'

I kissed her lightly on the forehead.'they'll be fine without me for a while.You know I can never resist your puppy eyes.' I told her.

She jumped around happily ecstatic.

________________________

nami:kirin,you might want to see this.

kirin pov:

I was sleeping comfortably leaning against his shoulder sitting right beside him.His shoulder was just the right height and his warmth too the right temperature. Until I heard nami's voice and woke up.

'yea?'

Nami threw the paper down and I catched it easily. I read the news and still didn't understand what she was talking about.

'huh?'

nami:argh!!you dumb!!That small section!! About melodi dereaux.She's so your senchou isn't it?

luffy: eh…melodi has become famous?!!

nami:she always had been famous!! She has a bounty!!

Robin: it seems someone got caught of her.The moejo guy.

kirin:it might be a trap.

zoro:but you're going right?

kirin:I…have to…Sorry zoro…I…

zoro:don't. You have to go settle what you have to.

kirin:thanks zoro…for understanding…

I hugged him and than gazed straight into his eyes.Its going to be a long time…before we meet again…so I kissed his lips and whispered goodbye to his ears.It made him red ,cute if you ask me.

zoro pov:

she was leaving…something told me that I had to follow.Something told me if I didn't I would regret…something told me she might never come back.

I grabbed onto her hand as she turned her back on me.She turned around surprised.' I'm going. With you.'

luffy:than me too!!

nami:huh??

*punch*  'ouch!!!' luffy yelled. 'why not??'

namu:because this is people's buisness and we are not going to stick our noses into it!!

luffy:hai…(yes)