12:found her.

law pov:

I heard about the news and I knew I had to come to the island to take a look.

'yo!! law!!'

I turned around and saw kirin. She waved at me.Beside her was zoro ,atuski ,ace, shanks, churim.

law:you guys heard the news?

atsuki:there's no other reason why we're here.

_______________________

We managed to get ourselves met with moejo.

moejo:welcome my long awaited guests.

shanks:is it true?

moejo:ah…right, you're here for her.

Moejo snaps his finger and I widened my eyes in shock with what was presented to me…It was…it was…melodi…

She walked to beside his side and sat down  like a meek little girl.Those eyes had no emotions…empty.

moejo:she now does anything I say.Even licking my toes.

Melodi did as he said,she put out her tongue and literally licked his toes.My heart was on the verge of breaking, my fist clenched…I could kill this guy.

moejo:don't be so pissed.If you try to kill me,she'll die.

atsuki:what do you want?

churim:let go of my melodi!!!

*in her cute voice*

zoro:a truly despicable guy.

shanks:what did you do to her?

moejo:hmm…not your buisness.Kill all of the shichibukai. I'll free her.

atsuki pov:

This man…he probably planned this from the beginning. I hesitated to answering that question. I finally found melodi…but I couldn't risk letting ace die for this. Not for melodi…this is my buisness…

ace:I'll help.Don't worry.

This was what I was afraid of…

law:I'll think about it.

Law turned his back against moejo's face.He was leaving the room,leaving us.I had to stop him…something feels wrong about this…

'wait!!!'

law stopped, ' I'll do anything to find melodi.'

what did he mean…?She is…melodi…isn't she…?