5:disband?

melodi: *puff* this is what I mean.

rookie: tsk,that's a bummer I could've gotten you.

churim:don't you want your life?

rookie:haven't you heard the rumours? She's weak. Whoever gets her head gets not only money from the navy but also from him.

kirin:who's him?

rookie:underground lord moejo.

beckman:sorry for that. He's a rookie,just recruited him didn't know this would happen.

shanks:its ok.melodi?

melodi:*puff* I've decided. Its time to disband.

kirin/churim: whaaat??!!!

melodi: I'm not going to be a senchou who will be a burden to her crew. I'm leaving. Do whatever you two deem fit. Shanks do me a favour and call up atsuki to tell her.

shanks:wait.

melodi:what?

shanks: at least stay for this last celebration.

melodi:isn't it over? As far as I'm concerned.

shanks:churim.

'shanks…?' churim asked puzzled in her cute voice.

churim pov:

Shanks walked to my front and gazed into me.I couldn't leave his gaze. It was just so attractive… * inner scream*Than he spoke…

' Everytime I miss you, I would look to my left shoulder.I would remember…remember that you would mischievously jump up there to lean over on it.Would you mind occupying that space for the rest of your life?'

I hugged him tight how could I let go?How could I say no?I love him very much.'yes!yes!yes!'

That night…was the happiest and saddest day of my life…

shanks pov:

Churim knocked herself out with too many alcoholics as she slept on the cold deck.

melodi:this time,I'm really going.

shanks:you know…

'I know that you did this for churim. You wanted me to stay a little longer before I disappear.' melodi interrupted.

shanks:you know how fragile she is on the inside.

Than I saw a guilty look on her face,she looked over at churim again.I could see she didn't want to let go either.

'*sigh*…bring kirin whatever she wants to go.' she said.

' I'm a senchou not your subordinate 'I joked.

melodi:you will.

Just like that she jumped off the ship and disappeared.

The next morning…

I had churim sleeping curled up on my chest.Apparently she woke up earlier than me.I noticed her eyes were puffy. She must have cried yesterday while I was asleep.

churim pov:

melodi…she's gone…I sat on the bed like a lost sheep with no direction. Suddenly I felt a big hug from behind. 'shanks…'

shanks:she wants you to be safe.

I couldn't stand the thought of that…my tears fell uncontrollably. 'I know…*sniff* but…'

shanks:my poor little girl…

He kissed my head and hugged me tighter, that did make me feel better. Even though I had no direction…at least I've something to hold on to now…something dearly to hold on to…