15:caught ya.

ace:tabacco...I should get some for him.

apple: him?

ace:Whitebeard.

apple:I see.

ace:which is nice?

apple:roman's brand is the best followed by royal.Cheap but comfortable would be kroce.

ace:you know that's not according to statistics right? According to statistics is the other way round.

apple:oh...my Master told me these.

ace pov:

that...wouldn't be possible...you were delivered to us the day you were activated...I checked. Who are you than?

______________________

shanks pov:

shanks:so...what's your master like?

apple: no comments.

*ding ding dong dong*The big clock chimed. Apple stopped in her steps to enjoy the echoing sound through the city.I could tell she was enjoying, she was smiling...

shanks:so?Do machine dolls have feelings?

She quickly resumed back her emotionless expression as usual.'no.We do as told.'

shanks:even smiles?

'we are programmed to do that.Do you wish for me to do that?'

shanks:no.Its ok.

Than...what was that just now...?

_________________________

law pov:

I was hungry so I got myself something to eat.

A big hunky guy flared because I took the last portion of meat available. He walked towards me angry, 'hey!!You!!Pass me yours!!'

law:no.

'what?!!!' He bammed my table and there goes the wine glass,shattered on the table.

*stab* A lady in a hoodie , she stabbed a dagger into his hand. 'sorry, I've no manners.Like he doesn't. Bug off.Will you?'

*ding ding ding ding* I heard 4 soft rings

*ding ding ding ding* I heard 4 soft rings...I heard them before...where? Those eyes looked familiar... just... that sudden aura that could kill that man just with a look... No,  the her I know...she doesn't have those eyes.

'that...emblem...you're...idelom. I'm so so sorry.' the man she stabbed replied anxiously.

idelom: its ok.

She walked out of the door.As for me, I left with my appetite destroyed.There was something else bugging me.Those soft rings...where?

_______________________

churim:why are we gathered here again?

shanks patted churim's head, 'just be patient.'

shanks:apple, machine dolls have no emotions. yes?

apple:yes.

shanks:than why did I see a smile on your face this afternoon.

ace:and you didn't have time to serve your Master at all.She couldn't have told you her preference.

law:who are you?

apple: no one of importance.

shanks/ace/law: wrong.

zoro:woah...you guys ganging up on her now?

kirin:huh...?I'm lost in the conversation.

atsuki:-_-lll who are you, apple?

apple: not important.

ace:you...you are melodi isn't it?

apple:no.I'm a machine doll.

shanks: than that date we checked on apple...its either she never got delivered here. Or she did come here but occasionally switched out with you, melodi.

apple: I am not melodi.

Suddenly law went close to apple and put his hand into her sleeves.

zoro: pervert.

kirin: dirty.

churim: disgusting.

atsuki: psycho.

law:it's not what it seems!!!

He pulled out something that looked like a bracelet that had a metal bell. Law took out something that was the exact same thing.'you are melodi and idelom. This is what you wear with you on your arm.You gave me this before you left. It makes the same exact 4 soft unnoticeable rings. 1 low key and 4 high ascending.'

'I...I...I have my reasons...' melodi looked away from everybody's glare.