17:leaving...

zoro pov:

'zoro!!' kirin called out my name excitedly.She ran to my arms and hugged me.

I was never the romantic type. I never hugged her or kissed her like any normal girl wanted of their guy. That's why I was grateful that I had her.She never asked any of those from me.She was just a simple girl who wanted me to be by her side.

' I'm so glad that everything's cleared up.' she said excited and happy.

That was when it hit me…will she ever leave me?Just as she wanted me,I wanted her by my side too.

kirin pov:

I spotted zoro's unpleasant face. It wasn't anger or sadness. It was…worry.

'what are you worried about?' I asked.

He didn't answer.He just gaze at me with those worried eyes.He than hugged me even tighter. 'will you leave me…?after this.' he asked.

Truth to be told…I never thought about that.

__________________________

shanks: hey.Want a drink?

melodi: you know I don't drink. *puff*

shanks:actually…I'm here to ask you not to take churim with you.

melodi: eh…?

shanks:she's probably going to follow you after this.You know that right?

melodi: I…

*bam!!* The door flung open and in comes churim.She hugged onto shanks and tears flowed.

churim:I'll never. Never!! Leave you!!

Shanks patted onto her head, 'you sure? I know you love your senchou a lot.'

churim:*sniff* but…*sniff* I wanna be with shanks…*sniffs* and with melodi too…*sniff* Not fair!!!! I want both!!!

shanks pov:

I laughed a little at her childish complaint. Yea…it is hard for me to let go of her too…

______________________

ace pov:

I don't even want to ask knowing it might happen…but she beat me to it.

atsuki:don't you want to know?If I'm going to leave you?

ace:I…don't want to know.It's probably less painful this way.

Suddenly she hugged me from the back, ' I'll never leave you.No matter what happens next. I've been living too long with you…I need you…'

ace:atsuki…

atsuki:I never even wanted to leave the ship without you…I just assumed you would come.And you did.Gomen…I know that's a little selfish.

ace:atsuki…I never thought you would say that…

I kissed her on the lips…my girl…the one and only I'll choose. 'arigato…' I whispered by her ears.

________________________