21:law...

*clank clank clank*

Melodi's katana was clanked against moejo's katana.

melodi pov:

damn…if only I could get away from him.I used my full strength attempting to push him away but my body was getting weaker and weaker by the moment.

*clank* He pushed me backwards and I flew backwards hitting the wall behind me.*crack…* part of the wall above me was threatening to fall on me.

*slice slice* damn that asshole. He took advantage of the crack and sliced out the wall.I was flying downward with the wall sticking on my back pushing the pressure on me. Ny face was going to hit the floor any moment.

*ring…* there was a bell on my katana. I could manipulate sounds. The sound waves broke the wall on me.Now I just have to land.

500m from ground…moejo released a big sword slice in my direction. I couldn't control my movements in the air.I needed to to counter-attack but I couldn't.

damn…I can't just die like that. The town…its still in trouble. *ring…* I used the sound waves to propel myself upwards.

through den den mushi:

melodi: how many more canons?

atsuki:one.

churim:same here.It's hard to find…

kirin:same.

_______________________

moejo:hahaha…the last one.You'll never find it.

Suddenly my body took a toil on me and I started vomitting blood.I was losing conscious…I was falling from great height. I remeber…I saw moejo releasing a big slice for the kill. I'll be…gone.

*bam!!!!*

law pov:

I had sliced through the wall and saw melodi flying downwards. 'room.' I had created a dome to protect melodi from the attack.

I caught her…as she fell downwards. 'melodi…melodi…'

melodi pov:

I heard his voice…is it you law…?I forced my eyes to open a little as it was trying to close on me.It is…

'law…why come back?' I asked. *cough cough*

law:I couldn't leave you here. Stay here. I'll take over.

He carried me to the side and placed me there. He took off his jacket and put it over me.Law…